Chapter Four

Okay- This. This is slightly annoying. But not much.

Anyways- on with the story

:::Y/n'sPOV:::

The guards slowly circled us- their shields in front of them. I looked at Clockwork- we both nodded our heads, our backs touching as we spun in a circle with the men. Some had guns- Holy Shit! That bitch has a fuckin katana! Damn!

Y/n: Okay- On three we jump.

Clockwork: On-

Y/n: Three!

I grabbed Clockwork and jumped as high as I could while guards charged where we once were. I landed on top of someone's helmet- I pulled the helmet off- Clockwork was stabbing men in any unarmed spot- which meant a lot of bloody necks. I started clawing and scratching at anyone who got too close- I could feel my black eye burning as It turned red. I bit into someone's neck- growling. As soon as they fell to the floor two more people jumped on me- I growled and threw them off- stabbing them in the neck with my claws. I gripped the neck of one guard and spun him around with force- knocking heads off of shoulders.

Y/n: Slender!?

Slender: What!?

Y/n: How many more of them!?

Slender: Bitch- Does it look like I know!?

Y/n: I don't fucking know!? That's why I'm asking!

Slender: *Sigh* We should leave!

I stabbed one of the last few guards, I smiled as I saw the last four in a small huddle- trying to protect themselves. I sharpened my claws as I took a running start- right as I got close I jumped up and swiped down with force- all four of there neck burst open as their bodies crumpled to the floor. I smiled as I licked the blood off of my claws before retracting them. The second I let my claws down I was tackled into a tight hug- I saw a green jacket meaning Clockwork was hugging me.

Y/n: Hello?

Clockwork: *Muffled* Hi.

I laughed as Clockwork spoke into my neck- it was muffled and it tickled! As I spun around and hugged her back I heard a loud whine like voice- it was very annoying.

???: C-ClockW-Work! I-I'm Sorry! T-Take me bac-ck
p-please!

Clockwork groaned as she pulled her head from my neck, she was annoyed and angry. Her grip around my waist tightened as she glared at the brown haired male.

Clockwork: Toby- for the last time. No! Leave me alone! You're the reason I was stuck in here in the first place!

???: What!? Toby said that you were captured after he tried to rescue you!

Clockwork and I looked to the left where we saw a girl who looked very nice- she had all black hair, eyes, and lips. She was very pale, Clockwork seemed furious at 'Toby'.

Clockwork: So first of all- You harassed me in the middle of a killing spree when Slender specially told you to leave me alone. Two- You repeatedly screamed in the middle of my killing spree in a very populated area. Three- when the cops showed up you hid in a bush a watched me get drugged and shoved in a car with no sympathy. You are a-

Y/n: Little bitch who's gonna get ripped the fuck apart!

I growled as I tried to lunge out of Clockwork's arms- Clockwork reluctantly held me back. 'Toby' stepped back and fell over in fear when I lunged again.

Clockwork: Calm down.

Y/n: But-

Clockwork: It's fine- Calm down.

Clockwork hugged me closer to her chest as I glared at 'Toby'.

Y/n: Fine.

I grumbled in Clockwork's arms while Slender approached 'Toby'.

Slender: Not only did you lie to us- You are the reason Clockwork was in here. We will discuss your punishment further later- but you are not getting off the hook about this one.

I smiled as I saw the outside of the prison once again- it was the sunrise, I hadn't seen one without bars in front of it in so long.... I smiled and wiped the lone tear that rolled down my face.

Y/n: I- I'm finally free... I did it...

I smiled while Clockwork