My Bastard~(Jon Snow x Reader)

(A/N): Published 8/10/19. Most people would think of Jon Snow as their lover.

I see him as my child.

Nobody hurt his feelings with name calling.

Please no spoilers for anything and I know I know I haven't seen season 8 you are %100 allowed to call me a noob.

And PLEASE READ I kept this imagine mostly up for the readers interpretation if it wanted to be romantic or friendly! Readers choice!

*Fluff*

~

   Your many moons at The Wall had been a miserable few ones, but bearable at the presence of the well known Jon Snow.

And maybe Samwell Tarly from time to time.

   Your heavy, black cloak billowed in the strong, Northern winds as your breath created little clouds of chilly fog in front of your (E/C) eyes. The heavy black furs tickled your neck when the sharp winds blew past you. You felt your boots grow encapsulated with snow with every step as your shift on the Wall had ended just a few minutes ago, and you were headed inside for a hot meal.

   You picked up your pace at the thought of Jon and Ghost waiting expectantly for your presence, the albino direwolf's blood red eyes looking up at you expectantly, standing right beside Jon. You pictured Jon's smile as Ghost would wag his bushy tail whilst bowls of vegetable stew and roasted pork sat beside the two, steam rising. Your stomach growled as you smiled to yourself. You held your cloak tighter as the unforgiving icy winds beat at your face.

   You and Jon had never had a confirmed relationship, but the other Black Brothers has teased you both relentlessly every time you had been seen talking, except Samwell. You knew how the compete oafs, Pyp and Grenn and Toad and Halder, would tease you two relentlessly, even Maester Aemon chuckling at their banter every once in a while.

The Maester had always said, 'Don't worry (Y/N), I'd think you two would make a great couple.' You knew he was old and feeble, just trying to be nice. You rolled your eyes at that, but still finding the thought sweet. Jon wasn't the worst person to be with. You saw right through the lovable bastard, and smiled again to yourself, burying your neck in the warm, soft furs around your neck.

Some of the words were nice, but ironic, since you and Jon had never called each other boyfriend or girlfriend once. You had never even kissed fully, except with the exception of you giving Jon a peck on the cheek at least a handful of times.

His stubble had grown since he had joined, you thought. His facial hair was no longer as thin, as the little hair he had on his face had grown around his chin. You had loved the way he had his hair, jet black and frizzy. You preferred it that way. You thought of how rough your (H/L), (H/C) hair must've looked from the weather as just before you had stepped in the looming building before you. You had taken the short time to comb through your hair with dirty fingernails.

You had finally stepped into the warm embrace of the Dining Hall, the warm air and assorted smells washing over you like a hot shower. Words couldn't even describe how pleasant it had been. Your face felt like it was melting at the sudden temperature difference, but you weren't anywhere near complaining. It was a good melting, tingling. You took in the smells of a works days sweat and the aroma of sweet bread, vegetable stew and honeyed roasted lamb. There were small, black and silver flagons of wine seated by every man there. The sounds of cooks shuffling and silverware clanking was inviting.

You had looked over to see all the boys bellowing and laughing at each other's stupidity. The sound of their laughter had been nice, and a change from the silence of the Wall.