:Prologue:

Have you ever been ready for that certain moment in life? That's me right now. Ever since my father came to me and asked me to take classes to become Queen, I've been ecstatic and excited to be preparing for Eurasia's future Queen.

I'm Elle Smith, the princess of Eurasia and soon-to-be Queen. I hope that one day I can find my future King, rule the Kingdom, and bring the best to my people. I want nothing but the best. There have been times where I stress about what may go wrong, but deep inside, my gut always knows what's right.

I lost my mother due to someone poisoning her. I was only fifteen when she died. She taught me skills and gave me knowledge on what was to be expected for these upcoming days. My two best friends, Mia and Ali, are also future Queen's in their Kingdom's. They're here to support, learn, and be here every step of the way.

End Of Prologue/Preview

"Elle, you must choose before the night of the next Full Moon. You can't wait any longer." Father holds me at arms length, staring intensely into my eyes.

"Father, they're both fine men and both have what it takes to be King. I want this Kingdom to be back to normal. I want to be Queen with the King I love. Not someone who just uses me for fame and to be rich." My voice cracks as I look at the man I love.

"Elle, time is running out. In exactly one night, I need an answer of who will run this Kingdom with you." He looked concerned about my state of thought.

"Yes, Father." I curtsy and walk towards the two men.

They bow and we three walk off to have a discussion about who will rule the Kingdom with me. Erik and Marc both glare at one another, basically fighting for their rightful spot. I didn't understand why they were being childish but I can see who had the most potential.

Main Characters:

Elle Smith: Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Fair Skin, Loves the Outdoors, Horseback Riding, Interested in Love, Adores Kingdom, Reads in Spare Time.

Marc Lynal the III: Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Tan, Muscular, Handsome, Sweet, Loves Outdoors, Can be Strict, Is Loveable, Protective Over Elle.

Erik Julian the II: Black Hair, Blue Eyes, Pale Skin, Cold-Hearted, Hates Everything and Everyone, Elle Makes Him Weak, Loves the Military.