:Part Three:

It was the day of the dinner party. Erik and Marc weren't allowed to come see me today. Father didn't want me to look tired for tonight. Mia and Ali were sitting on my bed, deciding on what to wear.

"Guys," Ali frowns. "I have no idea what to wear."

Someone knocks on my door. I ignore, thinking it was food. I point at my closet and they look at me weird.

"Go see if you guys like any dresses." I laugh.

They get up and rush to my closet. I hear knocking again. I groan and get up. I open the door.

"Erik!" I pull him into the room.

"Elle, I had to see you." He looked upset.

"What's wrong?" I ask, worried.

"I can't just not see you today." He whines. "You have this weird magnetic personality that makes me want you. I'm in l-" He was interrupted.

"ELLE!" Mia cries out.

I look at Erik and he walks out of my room. I shut my door and head back into the closet. They were frowning.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I laugh.

"WEAR THE TAN DRESS!" Mia holds a long, beautiful tan dress.

"Okay." I giggle.

"Me and Mia are going to head to our Castles. We'll be back tonight. We'll also bring our guys, don't worry." Ali pulls Mia out of the closet and heads out.

It was only a few hours until the dinner party. I sigh and that's when I heard more knocking. I put the dress on the closet door, shut it, and head to open the door.

"Erik, get in here." I pull him in here, looking out in the hallway.

"Elle-" I interrupt him.

"Erik, you can't keep sneaking like this. You're going to get in trouble. I'm going to get in trouble." I lock the door and sit beside him.

"You're beautiful." Is all he says.

"Thank you." I giggle.

"How does this dinner party thing work here?" Erik asks.

"Well. We introduce ourselves to any new guests, we eat, we dance, we chat, and it's just like a regular party." I explain.

I smile at Erik's dreaded reaction. I look outside, watching the sun begin to set. I sigh and look at him. He nods, stands up, and bows.

"I'll see you tonight." He mumbles and walks out.

Laya comes and does my hair. She does my makeup and makes sure everything is perfect. She adds little flowers on the sides of my hairstyle. She picks shoes out for my dress and hands them to me. She hands me the dress and I put it on. Mia and Ali show up with their things. Laya did their makeup and hair. They put their dresses on and they looked stunning.

"We have to wait a little bit. The guys are still going to have to get ready." Mia adds, putting on her shoes.

"Oh. So, are you and your guy here? Like I can meet him?" I giggle, joking with her.

"Jason is here. Yes." Mia looked serious.

"Is Yale also here?" I look at Ali.

"Yes. He's here." She laughs.

"I finally get to meet the men you girls will marry." I sigh and Laya ties my dress.

We all talk about tonight and we were both called to go down. We walk down the stairs, our heels giving our presence away. We head towards the dinner room. Laya fixes us up before we go in there.