:Part Six:

I wake up in my bed once more. I sit up slowly, looking around. Erik enters through my door. He looked a bit upset.

"What's wrong? How long have I been out? Is everyone okay?" I was freaking out.

"Just upset with myself. You've been out for two days. Not everyone." He answers everything without going into detail.

"But-" I was interrupted.

"Stop talking." Erik demands.

I listen to him, watching him mix something together. He dips a washcloth in the bowl and grabs my hand. I look at it and there was a big cut.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!" I yell.

Erik groans, "You got cut. Stop screaming and moving."

I pout, nodding. He carefully holds it to my hand. He caresses my hand while he waits for the time to be done. He stares out of my window, probably thinking of something.

"Erik?" I ask.

"Hm?" He looks down at me.

"It's stinging." I wince.

He pulls the rag away and puts the washcloth in the bowl. He grabs some type of material and wraps it around my hand.

"Can you please fill me in on everything?" I ask.

He nods, sighing. He looks deeply into my eyes before saying anything.

"Marc and I were originally supposed to come here undercover to kill the King, your father. I technically didn't know that Marc was a whole part of this process. That's besides the point. I'm upset with myself because if only I were my true self, we wouldn't be in this whole situation. I wouldn't be right here talking to you. Marc is now hurt because of me. You're hurt because of me. I'm upset with myself." Erik shrugs.

I sit up and cup his face in my hands. We watch each other for a few minutes. I then wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him.

"I forgive you, and Marc, for trying to kill my Father. I'm glad you finally told me truth. Thank you." I say.

"You're welcome?" Erik sounded confused.

We sit in silence for a little while. I decided to get up with Erik's help and visit everyone. Mia and Ali were eating an apple outside. We talked for a few minutes before heading to Marc.

"Marc," I curtsy. "How are you feeling?"

"Better..." He bows, smiling.

I go to Father in the Throne Room. Marc and Erik stand to the side, talking about something. Father finally looks up at me.

"Father, I am sorry." I frown.

Father stands up, walking over to me before bowing.

"Elle, you must choose before the night of the next Full Moon. You can't wait any longer." Father holds me at arms length, staring intensely into my eyes.

"Father, they're both fine men and both have what it takes to be King. I want this Kingdom to be back to normal. I want to be Queen with the King I love. Not someone who just uses me for fame and to be rich." My voice cracks as I look at the man I love.

"Elle, time is running out. In exactly one night, I need an answer of who will run this Kingdom with you." He looked concerned about my state of thought.

"Yes, Father." I curtsy and walk towards the two men.

They bow and we three walk off to have a discussion about who will rule the Kingdom with me. Erik and Marc both glare at one another, basically fighting for their rightful spot. I didn't understand why they were being childish but I can see who had the most potential.