Brynjolf x Childish!Reader

A lovely request from MysticalJedi

Story of how Bryn and Y/n met is also from MysticalJedi

I rolled my eyes as Sapphire ate the last sweetroll.

"I was saving that." I told her. She shrugged.

"Finders keepers." She replied with her mouth full. I pouted and crossed my arms and she walked off. Brynjolf saw me and went over to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Sapphire ate my sweetroll." I glared at nothing.

"Awwww you child. I'll buy you another." My eyes sparkled and I jumped on his back, making him stagger forward a bit, but regained his balance and held onto my arms.  Brynjolf brought me to the Bee and Barb, where we first met, and we both sat on the stools at the counter, and I stared at the shelves, wondering if there's something better than a sweetroll. I saw f/f (favorite flavor) milkshake. My eyes sparkled and I tapped Bryn's arm multiple times to get his attention. 

"I want a milkshake instead!!!" I yelled. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Then you can have one. I'm getting a cookie." An Argonian walked up behind the counter and smiled.

"Hello, what would you two want?" 

"A f/f milkshake and a mint cookie." I said nicely. She nodded and gave us our food and stuff and Brynjolf paid. We headed to a tree and climbed it, sitting in an opening that was perfect for two people. I drank my milkshake and Brynjolf chuckled a little.

"What?" I asked. He then kissed my cheek real quick, making my face burn.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I yelled.

"What? You had some ice cream from your shake on your cheek." He smirked. I pouted.

"What?" I pouted more. He finally got the hint and he brought me closer. I snuggled into his chest and grinned.

"Wow...." He said. 

"Hm?"

"You're cuddly.." He said. I cuddled him more, seeing him fluster.

"Yeah, I love cuddles." I was laid back and Brynjolf laid on me. He rested his head in the crook of my neck, sighing peacefully. I shuddered slightly, and he smirked. I cupped his cheeks and squished them, sticking my tongue out. Brynjolf laughed.

"You're so childish, you know?" He pecked my cheek. I giggled and pulled him more towards me, then kissed him on the lips. He was surprised, but kissed back. Then we both pulled away.

"I didn't know you felt that way towards me, lass." He smirked. I felt my cheeks get red. I looked away to hide my face, but Bryn's thumb found its way under my chin, making me look into his forest green eyes that are tinted with turquoise accents, with yellow outlines faded just 20% that makes his face glow. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed back with the same amount of passion, smiling. Soon, we parted, grinning like idiots.

"I love you, my lass. Shoot, from that first day you walked in, hating my guts,...thinking I was rude,...but you warmed up to me,...I loved you then.I love you now." He thought for a second, then looked back at me, "What made you change your mind about me?"

"I- I..um,...well, when I heard you say, "lass" it just...kind of...made me...love you?" I stuttered. He chuckled.

"Oh, so you like it when I say," He got close to my ear, "lass..." He whispered. I squeaked on accident, and looked away, trying not to squeak more.

"Hah, you're so adorable." I glared and booped him, then smirked slyly.

"You are too."

"Thank you, lass." I squeaked again. I covered my red face,

"STOP IT!" 

This was cute. And funny. 579 words~~~