2) i-i-i need you doctor

derpy's pov

I layed on my back stared at the ceiling. Then a thought popped into my head, 'why would the doctor leave me?' I felt my eyes burn. 'I'm not going to cry' I thought. 'I'm not going to cry' a warm tear slips down my face. I turned on to my stomach, and started to cry. 'Why would the doctor leave me?' I started to sob into my pillow. "I-I-i need you doctor." I cried out. "I'm right here." I hear a British accent say. I stop crying and flip back over to sit up. I look to see the doctor smiling. I threw myself off of my bed and flung myself into the doctor's hooves. I start to cry again, but in tears of joy. I look at his face. There's something wrong. I could tell it's written all over his face. "Doctor?" He looks at me. "What's wrong?" I ask."well, um-" he stops for a moment. And then I could tell he tried to think of a lie. "Doctor, tell me." I said. He didn't look at me for a while."nothing's wrong." He says.

Doctor's Pov

"Nothing's wrong" I say to derpy. I can tell she knows I'm lieing. I throw on a weak smile, she just stares at me for a moment. Then she smiles back.she layed her head down on my chest."I love you" she mumbled into my chest. "I love you too." I mumbled.

A few mintues past and I could tell derpy fell asleep. I try to get up but derpys asleep, and I didn't want to wake her so I just sat there with her in my hooves.

*************************************************************************

I woke up to the smell of-BUTTER. I got up quickly and made my way to the kitchen. I saw something that scared me. Pears where in the room. I gave derpy a death glare. She didn't see it because she was busy making breakfast. I took the pears and opened a widow and chucked the pears out the window. Derpy turned around and gave me a death glare.

After we finished eating breakfast, we both rushed to the tardis. I took out the key and opened the door. I rushed over to the console then looked over at derpy. "Where would you like go?" I asked. "I don't know" she said. I smiled. "Then I'll decide." I started flipping and twisting nobs and buttons. "You might want to hold on"

**************************************************

I apologize for the late update and for the short chapter. Alot of stuff has beeen going on in my life, and I haven't been able to write. I'm sorry. Ill post the next chapter soon.