3) Derpy

Doctor's Pov

"will you tell me now?" derpy asked. "No, you'll see. Calm down." I told her. she started walking around the console. "Doctor could you at least give me a hint?" She shot me a puppy dog look. ' oh derpy.' I thought. "okay, I will give you a hint." she squealed with happiness. "TELL ME!" She started bouncing up and down. "it's somewhere." I grinned. She stopped bouncing up and down, and looked at me dead serious. "I don't like you right now." She mumbled. "That's kinda of harsh, derpy."

The tardis' doors opened. Derpy wasted no time in throwing herself out of the tardis. "DERPY!" I shouted at her. She stood outside of the tardis, looking around at the environment. Before I could step outside of the tardis next to her. She already started exploring the area. I started to Painc. After seeing what the tardis showed me, I want to be able to try to stop it. I don't want to lose her. I love her.

Derpy's pov

I stood outside the tardis, looking around. This place is beautiful. The sky is so blue, and the ground that my hooves are on is grey. I've never seen a grey dirt before. This excites me. While I'm admiring the dirt. I hear somepony call out my name. I looked up from the ground and looked around. I didn't see anypony anywhere. Then I heard the voice again. "Derpy." It sounded like the doctor. How did the doctor get out of the tardis of I rushed out before him? "Derpy" the doctor called again. I started walking towards his voice. His voice sounded a little different. It sounded scratchy. 'The doctors probably sick.' I thought. That was my last thought when I found the stallion calling my  name. Or thing...