The New Girl

H/L: Hair length

H/C: Hair color

E/C: Eye color

Leo's P.O.V.

I watch as a girl I've never seen before makes her way toward the building. I can't help but stare at her, with her H/L H/C hair and sparkling E/C eyes, she looked like an actual angel. She didn't even seem to notice the stares from everyone around her as if she didn't notice how beautiful she was. But every time she catches the eye of someone staring, she glares at them as if saying, 'What are you looking at?'. Just my type of girl, I think to myself. She walks straight up to the headmistress, they exchange a few words, and then as suddenly she looks in my direction, except she doesn't glare, which surprises me. I feel my face flush and avert my gaze, I look back to where she once was, to see she was gone. It's only after she left that my brain and sense of dignity comes back to me. I notice I'm taping, 'I love you,' in Morse code on my leg like I do when I get nervous and quickly stopped.

"Well," I whisper softly, so my friends wouldn't hear. "Future Mrs. Valdez just walked in the room." I chuckle lightly to myself.

"Earth to Leo," Percy's voice says, as a hand flashes in front of my face.

"Yup?" I say, pretending as though I had just been staring off into space.

"You think you can fix up my step dads car? I'd hate to return it to him with the engine not working." my friend explains.

"Can do," I nod.

"Repair boy and I are on it," Piper, my best friends girlfriend, who I'm close with as well, says, nudging me. "You'll need an assistant, won't you?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure if you're the best option, Pipes." I joke with a grin.

"Sure I am," Piper says. "I give people makeovers, who says I can't do the same to a car?"

"A makeover? Pipes, that seems like a little much-" Jason, my best friend, started.

"Makeover it is!" Piper shouts, me following with a salute to my friends and a grin.