Part. 5

PETER'S P.O.V. :

I ran out the back door in the kitchen, through the backyard and out the fence's gate. I didn't really leave though I just tucked myself into the hedge on the other side of the fence, I'm not super tall so it was easy enough. I started crying as it got colder and colder. I could feel the facial hair MJ had so meticulously drawn on run off my lower face and jaw and then down my neck with tears. I was calming down when I heard, with my spidey-sense, the sound of pebbles in the driveway and then grass being crushed by someone's feet. I was hoping they were just footsteps of someone leaving the party but the feet stopped at the edge of the hedge, half a foot away from wear my feet were tucked.  The feet shuffled a second and then the person sat crisscross in front of me. It was dark and the leaves obstructed the view of they're face but then they spoke. It was (Y/N) he said in a hushed tone "I'm sorry" my breath hitches as I inhaled and sniffled. "I didn't want anyone to get drunk, I wish Flash hadn't done that" he explained "it's not your fault... Six" I said. The car behind him started and the taillights illuminated his face, he was smiling. "I'll tell everyone the party is over if you want and we can spend some time together" he said "that's alright my secrete's our I should just own it" I choked out, not because I was still crying but after crying your breathing Ian weird ya know? "We could kiss" (Y/N) said "what" I asked as I edged out of the hedge until our knees were touching. "We could kiss in front of everyone. Since everyone knows you're gay and no one knows that I'm gay it could be my coming out and your first kiss, I'm assuming" I huffed, he's right I've never kissed anyone much less a guy. "Well I need to get completely out of the bush before we can do anything" I said, laughing a little. He pulled me up and before I knew it we were kissing. It was amazing but before I could really enjoy it the car that had started a minute earlier backed up. "Haha gAy" we broke the kiss and turned to the driver it was MJ and Ned who took a picture. We laughed and a slurred voice from the backseat said "(Y/N) yOuRe GAY?!" God damnit FLASH IS STILL FUCKING HERE. I told MJ to unlock the car and she did, I grabbed Flash, threw him over my shoulder, popped the trunk and threw him in. He was too inebriated to protest. "There now he won't bother you" I said beaming, since I got to show off how strong I am to (Y/N). MJ thanked me and asked if I needed a ride home which I turned down. (Y/N) and I walked in together hand in hand and he hopped up onto the kitchen counter and pulled me up with him "IM GAY TOO AND THE PARTY IS OVER SO THROW YOUR TRASH IN THE BIN YOUR WAY OUT " the announcement was created with congratulations and moans of disappointment as we kissed when we pulled away he yelled again " GET OUT".

(Y/N)'s P.O.V. :

 It's Peter it was always Peter! I was ecstatic as I hopped off the counter holding his hand we milled around picking up remnants of the party and generally cleaning. I collapsed on the couch because cleaning took a lot longer than I thought it would Peter sat down meekly beside me. He has his hands resting on his thighs palms up. So I reach my hand over to the nearest on and hold it. He turns to me and smiles, he's so cute, I kiss his cheek and ask if he'd want to watch anything and we decided on watching That 70s Show. I was beginning to nod off when a heavy head thudded into my shoulder and the sound quiet snores blurbed in my ear. It was as if a pet had fallen asleep on me and o knew I couldn't move or I'd disrupt him. So I grabbed a near by blanket and switched Spotify on the TV to play Ballads1 to help me sleep and covered us up. I then fell asleep very quickly with Peter resting on me.