Part. 6

YOUR P.O.V. :

I woke up slumped on the couch almost in a laying position but uncomfortable with Peter half on the floor. He still had streaks of makeup under his jaw and down his neck. I wiggled my way off the couch and onto my feet without waking him. I wouldn't say I'm a great cook but I threw together pancakes and cut fruit up into a bowl. I looked towards the couch to see Peter's messy haired head pop up. His eyes weren't open and the sun was in his face. I made my way over to him and led him to a chair in the kitchen and sat him down. He was hardly awake. I went and got a soapy rag, heading back over to him to wash the leftover makeup from his face. I put two fingers under his chin and tilted his head back to clean him up. I did it gingerly and a little slow but a little smile crept onto his face as I finished. I then brushed his bangs off his forehead gave him a peck on the cheek and flicked him which woke him right up. 

He faked hurt but smiled and pushed past me to get breakfast.  To my surprise he wolfed down most the pancakes himself. We talked over breakfast but when I brought up his internship he gave only vague answers but nonetheless we kept talking. There were a few minutes where we sat in comfortable silence just eating. I looked up at him to see that he was staring. I cocked my head but he didn't seem to care he just said "you're so pretty" to which I nearly melted over. We cleaned up our dishes and put them in the sink and I stood and cleaned them while Peter sat on the counter talking about "old" pop culture and being all around cute. He then got serious sounding and asked me "can I show you something and if I do you can't tell anyone" I nodded. He then hopped off the counter and started walking up the nearest wall until he hung from his feet on the ceiling. I guess I past out from shock because the next thing remember was being propped up by Peter on the floor. 

Peter's P.O.V.:

I walked up the wall and onto the ceiling. It's honestly the easiest way to flex my powers without, ya know, webbing someone. I had my back turned to (Y/N) as I showed off and just as I got to an upside down position on the ceiling there was a dull thud. He fainted, I made a guy faint and we aren't even officially a couple. I rushed over to him, scooping up his head so the it was laying in my lap and he was propped up. I waited like that for a few minutes trying to coax him awake. eventually his eyelids fluttered open and then an expression of shock covered his once calm features. He jumped off my lap and backed up until he was a foot away and looking ever so confused. "YOU'RE FUCKING SPIDERMAN"... is this a good reaction?

Author's Note: 

Lol not dead, here's an update. Hope you enjoyed.