Happy Halloween

[Niall's P.O.V]

"Ugh! Hazz! It doesn't fit!" Niall said from his bathroom as he was trying on his Halloween costume for a party him, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Leeroy were going to. He was dressing up as Green Lantern as Harry was going to be Spider-Man.

"Well come out here show me" Harry called back.

Niall came out of the bathroom wearing a green body suit, like the one that the actual Green Lantern wore.

"My stomach it starting to to bulge out" He said walking over to Harry, who had his Spider-Man suit on except for the mask, with one hand on his small belly.

"And I'm pretty sure my ass looks huge in this too." Niall said staring back to his bum.

"Well that just means our baby is growing" Harry said wrapping his arms around Niall's waist.

This caused Niall to melt into Harry, putting his head under Harry chin.

"And your ass always looks good in any outfit."

Niall pushed Harry playfully away and Harry laughed.

"Just in case you didn't like this costume, I got you a backup costume." Harry said picking up a bag and handing it to Niall.

Niall looked inside and found a big pair of green sweatpants, a green lantern t-shirt.

"The sweatpants are mine, I bought the t-shirt with the costume, and you could wear the little mask to finish the whole outfit." Harry said smiling softly.

"Aw, thanks Haz" Niall beamed, pecking Harry's lips, quickly hugged him and went off to change into his new costume.

"Trick or Treat!" Leeroy exclaimed as Niall opened his front door to see Leeroy, Liam and Zayn standing on his doorstep.

"Oh, don't you boys look cute!" Maura said hugging each boy as they came into the house.

Liam was Batman, he was wearing a Batman t-shirt, a Batman mask was laying on top of his head and a black cape on his back. Zayn was wearing a plain white shirt with a leather jacket and had a mask in his hand but Niall couldn't see what mask it was. And Leeroy was wearing a pink headband, a pink shirt under a white jacket with pink strips on the elbows and chest and a blue boat, and really short jean shorts.

"Zayn, did you dress up or are you going to the party dressed as yourself?" Harry joked.

"Oh, uh no, I'm Iron-Man" Zayn said holding his Iron-Man mask up to his face.

"Leeroy...what are you supposed to be?" Niall asked.

"I'm, wait for it...A choreographer!" Leeroy said doing jazz hands.

The three boys were silent, until they busted out in laughter.

"Oh shush up boys, Leeroy dear, I like your costume."

"Thank you Maura. But hey do you guys wanna see my little dance number?" Leeroy said excitedly.

Everyone nodded with Maura smiling genuinely as the other three boys had amused looks on their faces.

"Okay, stay with me, cause I'm quite quick, and 5, 6, 7, 8," Leeroy said snapping his fingers.

"And 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8," he sang, dancing, with his arms moving everywhere.

"And Niall for the shimmy, for the shimmy, for the shimmy," He said pointing to Niall and shimmying in a circle. Niall gave a confused look at that.