You're My Everything

[Harry's P.O.V]

"Niall!" Harry yelled looking for Niall to explain things.

Harry absolutely didn't mean any of those words he said about Niall. And Niall needed to know that.

He finally saw him in the school's parking lot. Niall was crying to Liam as Leeroy and Zayn looked concerned and confused.

Harry's heart broke, knowing that he caused Niall's tears.

He quickly walked to where they were standing.

"Niall!" Harry called again.

Niall turned around, but quickly looked away when he saw Harry. Leeroy walked up and lead Niall into Zayn's car.

"Harry it's not the best time-" Zayn said waking up to Harry but Liam pushed Zayn out of the way.

"You ass!" Liam said, pulling his arm back to hit Harry. He was aiming for Harry's face but Harry ducked and he hit Harry's shoulder instead.

"I hope that hurt" Liam grumbled.

"It didn't" Harry said.

"Well it hurt me!" Liam said clutching his hand.

"Liam, why don't you just go to the car" Zayn said leading Liam to the car.

"Zayn just let me talk to him, please" Harry pleaded to Zayn.

"Harry I'd love to, but if I did, Liam would kill me so I really can't. I'm sorry" Zayn said shrugging his shoulders.

Zayn got into the car and started it up.

Niall looked out his window and the two boys shared a painful, sad stare.

Harry stepped forward to touch the glass of Niall's window, but Zayn drove the car away, leaving Harry in the empty parking lot.

[Niall's P.O.V]

Niall was now at Liam's house with Liam and Leeroy. Zayn dropped them off, leaving them to talk.

"You know who needs Harry right?" Liam said to Niall who still had tears running down his face.

Niall didn't want to cry that much but with the all the hormones in his system wasn't helping him stop.

"B-but I need h-him!" Niall sniffled, pointing to himself.

"Aww Niall" Leeroy said pulling Niall into a hug.

"Niall, he doesn't deserve you, if he's not willing to come out to you." Liam said rubbing Niall's back.

"I know, I know..but I-I love him.." Niall said looking at Liam.

"..At least I know what he actually thinks of me" Niall said breaking down even more, crying into his hands as he friends tried to comfort him.

[Harry's P.O.V]

Harry has tried everything to talk to Niall. The two boys haven't talked since the incident. The only way Harry knew how Niall was doing, was from Leeroy giving him updates time to time.

Harry has been thinking, and thinking about what he could say or do to get Niall back. Until he got a great idea.

He planned on going to hang out with Luke and the other three of his friends. And then he was going to tell them about him and Niall. After that, he'd try to talk to Niall and tell him what he did.