Thanksgiving Blues

OMG IM SO SRRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY BUT MY CHRISTMAS BREAK IS COMING UP SOON AND ILL BE WORKING ON BOTH BOOKS I PROMISE!

So this will be my early Christmas present to guys :3

And quick question: is anyone who reads this book, reading my one shot book? And if so, do u guys like it so far?

Kk that's all :3 ❤️

[Niall's P.O.V]

Now that people know about Niall's and Harry's relationship, everything was good.

Niall loved how he could kiss Harry anytime he wanted to and that their relationship didn't hold that many secrets.

Now they only had to keep the pregnancy hidden for just a little while longer.

He's only three months now, so he still had time to keep it in secrecy.

Currently Niall was at home with his mother, he would be with Harry but he missed his mum so he decided he'll see
Harry the next night.

Niall and his mum were at the dinner table eating dinner, just talking about anything that popped into their minds.

"So how has Harry been doing? I barely get to talk to the boy since you drag him up to your room as soon as he gets here, to do gods only knows what" Maura said taking a bite of her food, while giving Niall a pointed look.

Niall blushed and shrugging, "He's been fine"

"And you know I think there's something going on between Liam and..oh what's his name? Zack? Zen?" Maura wondered.

"Zayn?" Niall smiled.

"Zayn! That's right! Yes I think they'd be cute together" she said taking her and Niall's plate as for they were done eating.

"Yea, but you need to learn Zayn's name by Thanksgiving because he's coming to our dinner with Liam's family.

Maura invited Liam and his family, Harry's parents as well, to come to her annual Thanksgiving dinner, which was coming up in almost a week.

[Lets say right now the day is Nov. 19th, making Thanksgiving a week a way in the book...and cuz the 19th is my bday :3 just saying. And I know now my bday has passed but oh whale]

"I know, I know, oh Niall would you be a dear and take out the trash for me?" She said washing the dishes.

Niall said 'sure' and went to the trash can in the kitchen and picking up the bag.

But when the rotten trash smell came to his nose, it made his stomach churn, knowing his nausea wasn't fully done in his pregnancy, and felt his dinner coming back up, he dropped the bag and rushed to the bathroom.

"Niall!" His mother yelled as he was bent over the toilet bowl, hacking up his dinner.

He groaned and wiped his mouth, he quickly rinsed out his mouth with mouth wash and walked back out to his mother.

"Niall, sweetie are you alright?" Maura said coming over to her son and held onto his shoulders.

"Yea, I'm fine..just, my stomach didn't feel well I guess" Niall stammered.

"Hmm, you probably ate too fast then" she said walking off, starting to pick up the trash, putting the bag back in the can, deciding to take it out later.

"But you know, you've been getting sick a lot lately, are you sure you're alright?" Maura asked washing her hands.

Niall looked to his feet, 'Maybe I should tell her..', he thought.