Beautiful

"So Y/N what is happening between you and Parker?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you guys are a lot closer now and I thought maybe something was happening"

She smirked causing me to smile. Her eyes widened and she gasped but I couldn't tell if it was fake or not.

"There is something going on! Did you guys fuck yet?"

"MJ!?"

"What did you do that too?"

My face started to turn red from her questions

"No, we didn't fuck"

"Oh... When are you going to?"

"MJ!"

"Okay fine, fine"

"Thank you!"

"Besides, here he comes now"

I look behind me and Peter was walking with Ned and he looked so hot in those red jeans.

"You're staring Y/N"

I looked up at MJ and playful glare at her

I turned around to close my locker that was open seeing someone that I didn't want to see

"So you think you can embarrass me, in front of all these people?"

Peter stop walking and watch us closely from behind.

"I mean you let it happen so..."

"Doesn't matter, now I'm going to kick your ass"

I sigh and softly giggle while Peter bites his lip

"I don't think you should do this"

"Now you're scared of me? Too bad"

He threw a punch but I dodged it. I didn't really want to hurt flash so might as well dodge. He threw another punch but of course, it missed me. I can have fun too right?

"Really is that it? Wow, I thought you were going to kick my ass?"

He grunted and started getting faster with his punches. I dodged all of them but I felt something touch my back. I was against the lockers. He kept throwing punches and I dodge them making him hit the lockers. Then, I  got bored and with the next punch, I caught it.

"You did great but maybe next time you'll be able to actually touch me"

His other fist flew at my face and it connected. Peter was getting held back by MJ and Ned at this point. I slowly turned my head back to a smiling Flash. I took the fist I was holding and let it go. He backed up and was about to make another fist fly but before he could even move I punched him in his stomach. He hunched over and fell to the ground. I didn't do it hard enough to actually do something serious, just a light punch but for him probably the hardest punch he will ever feel.

"Y-you're... so screwed"

I didn't respond just looked at him crawling on the floor towards a locker to stand up. I walked towards MJ who had let go of Peter while the crowds started leaving.

"Are you okay, Y/N? He punched you in the face pretty hard"

"I'm fine, MJ"

"Are you sure dude? I saw the force in that punch"

"Yeah I'm sure"

"Let's just get to class"

Ned went to his classes but before I could walk with Peter, MJ took me to the side of the hallway.