Future Projects| 💋

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Will there be a sequel?

Perhaps. 😉

I have two ideas. It'll take awhile until I come up with plots from the extended ideas. Each idea will follow a new perspective of characters. Sugar and August will be there; however, they'll become minor characters.

| 1 |

The first idea is to explore Lydia and Min-ho! 😄I mean, did anyone else feel some tension in chapter twenty-one and chapter thirty? I mean. 👀 👀 Something seems to be a brewing! (Hmm, maybe only me.)

| 2 |

Second idea is to follow Penelope. 😆Haha - since she is currently doing the Champion reunion. With name dropping Sugar and August's documentary on the reunion show in a form of an apology?? Maybe. We'll have to see what Penelope is thinking. 😉

It's so hard to choose!

I love them all. I haven't picked which one to commit to yet. I'll keep you updated through this chapter whenever something new happens. 👏

' ' ' ' ' '

Works In Progress

| Updated on February 21, 2023 |

Burnout by BornToWrite47

No Identity

@noidentityceptmine

I am in the mood to dissolve in the sky.

| Virginia Woolf |

1:07 PM ● Jan 26, 2021 ● Twitter for iPhone

View Tweet Activity

17.3K Retweets 1.8K Quote Tweets 411.2K Likes

☁ ↻ ♡

________________

An anonymous gamer, a faceless Twitch streamer and YouTube creator, Nora Byrne goes by noidentityceptmine on the Internet. She never believed she'd get ten subscribers, but within the last two years she has reached a milestone: one million. None of her fans know who she is. She is known for her hoodies, background lights, second alto voice, and hatred for scary video games, which her audience wants to hear her react to.

Ideas have disappeared. The intense pressure to give, to give, to make, to make, and upload her videos every day (sometimes two videos per day) has exceeded her limit.

Therefore after an incident she takes a break. She knows this is her paycheck. She understands there could be a backlash. She finds a new video gamer, one who yells, high pitch voice, and his Irish accent . . . she starts to watch his videos: Séamus Reid. New perspective. Games that she hasn't played before. Will she return to making videos? Should she reach out? Maybe a new friendship?

Hail Mary by BornToWrite47

Stay focused. Your start does not determine how you're going to finish.

-- Herm Edwards, Head Coach New York Jets (2001 - 2005), Kansas City Chiefs (2006 - 2008)

🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈

Seventeen year old, Marion Combs moves to escape her demons. The voices in the hallway. Awful nicknames, "Marshmallow Girl," "Fat Freak," and many clichë names her ex-fellow classmates told her.

With new beginnings, at Victoria High School, Marion hopes to be invisible and survive the next two years undetected. She forgets to take into account -- starting school two weeks late, there may be some miscommunications.

Before she knows it, she agrees to try out for the football team . . . and realizes everyone thinks she is a boy. She starts to walk out, but with their compliments, encouragements -- she stays. She joins the team. But now, she has to live with the lie: she's a girl.

What will Marion do? Will she continue to lie as more lies pile up? Plus an attractive quarterback? Let the helmets fly off.

________________

Those are my works in progress for now. The goal for 2023 is to have both projects' first drafts completed. We'll see. 💕 

Which story interests you? 

What are you currently reading on Wattpad? 

I love you guys! 😘