Child of Zues

Thalia POV           No mist
I can't believe lady Artemis is making me go to school. And to make things worse the mist is down so I can't mess with the minds of mortals!  Artemis is making me go to school because her lieutenant needs to be "caught up" at what's going on with the mortals. Also we need more hunters. We lost so many in the giant war. But anyway back to school.

High schoolers are so annoying. Especially the boys but the girls can be just as bad! I have made a few friends and a couple of possible recruits though! I was at my locker when the school jock Hayden Smith walks up to me. "Hey Thals want to go to the movies and maybe to my place later?" He flirted

"How about no." I replied "And don't call me Thals only my friends can call me that."

"Come on Thalia you know you want to go out with me! I mean you reject every guy in he school! Your just playing hard to get!"

"No! I don't want to go out with you! I don't want to go out with anyone!" Before he could reply the bell rang and I went off to my next class, Greek mythology. A class about my family. Easy A!

Haydens POV
I can't believe Thalia turned me down. I mean who could turn down this! Blue eyes, brown hair, plus I'm super popular and great at sports! So now I'm going to play my last card. See, the Greek/Roman gods revealed themselves a few months back now we have all these classes to learn about all that stuff. Thalia is really good at it and seems to enjoy it so I'm going to tell her I'm a son of Zeus at the end of the day! Foolproof! She will be begging to get with me if she thinks I have an all powerful daddy!

--skip to end of day- still Hayden's POV-
So I have it all planned out. I'm going to ask her out again. If she says no, then I will play the Zeus card! No way it can go wrong.
I spot Thalia sitting under a tree like she's waiting for someone. Probably me! I walk up to her.
"Hey Thalia whatcha doing?" I ask.

"Well if you must know I am waiting for my friends." She replies.

"Well why don't you ditch them and come with me?" I ask.

"And why would I do that?" she asked. She almost seemed Angry? No that can't be it!

"You know we could go see that movie and maybe get dinner?"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? NO MEANS NO! I DONT DATE! NOT YOU, NOT ANYONE! EVER! SO GET THAT IN YOUR BIG HEAD!" This is my last chance I have to tell her my final card.
"I am a son of Zeus! If you don't date me he will get mad and blast you with lightning!" At this she starts laughing histaricly. Then a voice behind me yells,

"Hey pinecone face, what are you laughing at?" I turn around to two guys walking over. The one that yelled something about pinecones had raven black hair and sea greens eyes. The other one was walking kind of funny. He had baggy jeans and a green hat on.

"This guy just asked me out!" Said Thalia. The boy with the black hair started laughing and the other looked at my if he were sorry? What was that about? "Then he said he was a son of Zeus." She laughed "Also that Zeus was going to blast me with lightning if I didn't go out with him!" By now all three of them were laughing hysterically.
"What's so funny?" I demanded. Thalia was the first to recover her wits. "If your a son of Zeus prove it." She ordered.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" I asked.

"Summon some lighting." She suggested. " If your a son of Zeus you wouldn't need your daddy to blast me for you." She said.

"How would you know what a child of Zeus could do? I quickly replied.

"Yeah pinecone face, how would you know?" Asked the same kid as earlier.

"Shut it kelp head you know exactly how I know. And I know because I am Thalia, daughter of Zeus, lieutenant of the hunters of Artemis. I am a hero of Olympus."

"You forgot about when you were a pine tree!" Yelled "kelp head".

"Percy your one to talk you were turned into a guinea pig!" Said the other boy.

"Yeah only because I was on my way to save you and Thalia. I also recall you in a wedding dress."

"Hold up!" I shouted I looked at Thalia. "Prove to me that you are a child of Zeus."

"Ok." She said. She pulled out a giant spear out of a mace container? Wow that's weird. But then lighting hits the point of her spear and hits the tree we were by. I guess she was a daughter of Zeus.

"Thals if your done showing of we would like to get on with our trip to the dam snack bar, are you coming?" Asked the boy in the hat.

"Your dam right I am! Maybe this time I can get a dam shirt! I also may need to use the dam bathroom!" replied Thalia

That was the time I asked out a child of Zeus, pretending to be a child of Zeus.