A weird day

This one is not very good but I was desperate to include grover and juniper at some point so this happened.

Hello there! My name is Jake, I'm going to tell you about my weird day yesterday. It started off pretty normal. I'm a part of a group called young environmentalist. Our unofficial leaders are Grover Underwood and Juniper I don't know her last name. Today we were in northern Maine. A town called Houlton. Northern Maine had a lot of trees and a pretty good logging business. Today we were trying to get people to sign a petition to save the trees. Yeah, cliche I know, but seriously it's a problem. Ever heard of deforestation? Climate change? Rising ocean temperatures? Okay that's not the point. We had three locations set up, one at the Walmart, one at a local ice cream place, Houlton farms dairy. I tried their ice cream. I gotta say it was very good. Then the last location where I was stationed with Grover and Juniper, Mardens. Ever heard of it? Me neither. I shopped here last night. They had some good deals on basically everything. Like 5/5 stars. But again not the point, this story is not meant to advertise. So anyway it was just me Grover and Juniper at Mardens trying to get signatures. We weren't having much luck. I don't understand why couldn't just do this in New York. It would be much easier to get signatures but I guess there was probably some reason to come here to this town who's main attraction is a salvage, surplus bargain store.
————- skip to later that afternoon———
So we had a whopping three signatures. Great. But this is where it gets weird. I saw a ummm some interesting creatures honestly I don't remember what they looked like. There was maybe five of them. I knew maine had bears and moose and all that stuff but these... were not that. They started coming towards us a sat there all heroicly. And we're my pants a tad bit. I looked around me. Grover and Juniper were talking worriedly. This is where it gets really fuzzy. Grover took out his weird pipe things. And started playing. Again I'm not sure but I think I might have passed out. Drifting in and out of conscious. At one point a thought a saw a bunch of girls that looked a bit like Juniper and some other guys fighting with those monsters? That's about all I remembered. When I asked Grover about it he looked at me like I was going crazy. I must have imagined it. I hope.