Meetings

Kenzie POV.              Mist
Hey there! My real name is McKenzie but everyone calls me Kenzie or sometimes Kenz.

Im nothing special light brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm not popular but I don't get bullied. I'm that neutral in between. My friend Piper gets bullied.
She's actually really nice. She's just different then everyone else. It may be her  appearance.
I think her dad is Cherokee, but she barely talks about her family, she also has choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes. Or it may just be the way she handles herself. She stands up for herself when she gets bullied and others. She's just so confident.

"Kenzie? Are you listening?" Asked Piper.

"Not really." I admit. "What were you saying?"

"I was talking about how a couple of my friends and my boyfriend are coming to pick me up."

"Woah, hold up. Did you say boyfriend?" I ask.

"Yes. I didn't tell you?"

"No!" I exclaim. "Is he from that mysterious camp you have a bunch of friends at and I can't go to?"

She just smiled and said, "He might be." And walked away. 

    Me and Piper sat down in out fourth period class. "What did you get for problem 8 on the back?" I questioned her.

"Brave if you to assume that I did the homework."

"Piper!" I whispered "Your going to get in trouble!"

"I was busy last night!" She defended.  Before I could ask any more questions the teacher started settling us down. 

Throughout class I tried to ask her more questions on why she was too busy todo her homework but I always got interrupted. When the bell finally rang I had about five minutes to interrogate her before we had to be in our next class which we didn't have together. Then I had lunch and she had science I think. After that three more hours left of school.

"Piper! What were you doing last night? You always do the homework!"

"I told you! I was busy!"

"What were you doing that made you so busy!"
"I gotta get to Social studies. See you in Gym." 

     After some boring learning stuff it was time for gym class. I liked gym. Our teacher was pretty cool and I also had it with piper. Instead of grilling her about what she was doing last night which I figured if she didn't want to tell me I wasn't going to know I would ask her about her boyfriend.  I want to make sure that he is good enough for her.

"So this boyfriend of yours. What's his name?"
"Jason."

" Piper mclean has a boyfriend? Wow!" Said a voice on the other side of the locker room.

"Locker room gossip am I right?" I recognized the voice. It was Lilly Padders. I don't really know her. Not in my crowd of people. She came over to us. Already with her gym clothes on. "Is he cute?" She asked.

"Very."

"What does he look like."

"Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Glasses. Scar on his lip. Tall." Okay so good questions. Not sure why they were being asked by Lilly but whatever.

"Well if you need any relationship advise I have been told that I'm pretty good with them."

    Finally the end of the day. I waited for piper outside the school. I was leaning up against the school wall. Nose in my phone texting my older sister about when she was going to come home. Someone slid next to me. I look over to see Lilly. "Wha-"

"I feel like I know piper from somewhere. The description of her boyfriend only depend my suspicions. I want to see if I'm right. Besides, I never really liked my old friends. You guys seem interesting. I think I'll hang with you guys if you don't mind."

"That is a lot of information."

"Look." Said Lilly. She pointed to piper. She was walking towards a guy who looked like the person she had described. There was another boy. Short. Kind of scrawny. Curly brown hair.

"I was right." Lilly murmured. She walked towards them and I followed close behind.

"I know who you are." She announced  to the trio.

"Who are we?" Said the boy I'm guessing was the other friend piper mentioned.

"Demigods." I have no clue what the heck a demigod is but they looked very alarmed.

"And who are you?"

"Relax. I'm one of you. A legacy. My grandparents were children of Ceres and Venus. We've met before Jason Grace. You probably don't remember me. I rarely visit camp. I've only seen pictures of the great piper McLean and..." she looked at the other boy. "Leo Valdez." She said this with slight distaste.

"Oh come on! I was possessed. I did not want to blow anything up."

"It was nice talking to you but I must leave." Said Lilly.

I checked my phone. Uh oh. I should be leaving now too. My mom will get mad if I'm late.

"I have to go too but I will be having a conversation with you later." I said pointing at piper.