A Study in Pink (Part 2)

Iris's POV

We soon arrived at the crime scene and got out of the taxi. "Did I get anything wrong?" Sherlock asked as the taxi drove away while we started walking to a building. "Harry and us don't get on, never have." I said as I put my hands in my pockets. "Clara and Harry split up three months ago and they're getting a divorce, and Harry is a drinker." John said as he limped with his cane. "Spot on, then. I didn't expect to be right about everything." Sherlock said as I smiled. 

"Harry's short for Harriet." I informed him as we stopped. "Harry's your sister." Sherlock said as we looked at the entrance to the crime scene. "Look, what exactly are we supposed to be doing here?" John asked as I glanced at him. "Sister!" Sherlock said, a bit upset he got Harry wrong as we walked to the investigation. "No, seriously, what are we doing here?" John asked as Sherlock ignored him. "There's always something." Sherlock said as we walked up to a lady. 

"Hello, freak." She said as we stopped at the police tape. "I'm here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade." Sherlock said as I crossed my arms, not lady one bit. Her perfume smells more like a guy's, but I kept my mouth shut about it. "Why?" She asked as Sherlock looked at her like she was an idiot. "I was invited." He said as she gave him a hateful look. "Why?" She asked again as I can already tell her and Sherlock don't get along. I went to say something but Sherlock held his hand out. "I think he wants me to take a look." He said as I slightly glared at the girl. 

"Well, you know what I think, don't you?" She asked and faked as smile. "Always, Sally." Sherlock said and went under the tape. "I even know you didn't make it home last night." He said as Sally looked nervous. Sherlock held up the tape as me and John went to walk under but Sally stopped us. "I don't....Who's this?" She asked and moved her finger between me and John. "It's not nice to point." I mumbled softly. "Colleagues of mine, Dr. Watson and his sister Iris. Iris, Dr. Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan." Sherlock said as they looked at each other. 

"Old friend." He said softly as we looked at her. "Colleagues? How do you get colleagues? Did he follow you home?" She asked as she looked at us. 'This lady better shut the bloody hell up before I duck tape her mouth.' I thought as I dragged a hand across my face and looked at Sherlock. "Would it be better if we just waited-" "No." He said, interrupting me as he looked away and lifted the tape higher for us to walk under. "Freak's here. Bringing him in." Sally said in her walkie talkie while walking away. 

"Bloody hell, woman. Would it kill you to act like a cop and not a peppy-" "Easy, Iris. I know she's a bit rude, but you must remain calm." Sherlock said softly as he looked at me. I nodded and followed him to an entrance of a building as he began to looked all over the place until a man with his hair parted down the middle walked down the steps and stopped in front of Sherlock with a hateful look as well. "Ah, Anderson. Here we are again." Sherlock said as me and John begin to watch. 

I noticed that he smelt just like Sally which is probably why she was nervous when Sherlock said she didn't make it home last night which could only mean Anderson is having an affair with Sally. "It's a crime scene. I don't want it contaminated. Are we clear on that?" Anderson asked as both men stared at each other. "Quite clear. And is your wife away for long?" Sherlock asked as my eyes widened with a slight smile. "Oh, don't pretend you worked that out. Somebody told you that." He said as we glanced between the two. 

"Your deodorant told me that." Sherlock said and looked away. "My deodorant?" Anderson asked with slight confusion. "It's for men." Sherlock said with a smile. "Well, of course it's for men. I'm wearing it." He said as I decided to have a bit of fun. "So's Sergeant Donovan." I said with a smile as Anderson looked at me then turned to look at Sally. "Ooh...I think it just vaporised. May we go in?" I asked with a cocky smile as he looked back at me. "Now, look, whatever you're trying to imply-"