Author's note

Hi everybody!

Here the story I wrote for the meteor_heaven project. I eventually prefer to post it here as a whole new story.

If you still haven't read "In Every universe", I suggest you run and to read it! The authors and their stories are amazing!

It was a real pleasure and I was really honored to be part of this project.

When fluffysugarsock contacted me, I didn't imagine that writing a story for Meteor Heaven would be more than that. I met other Wattpad authors and discovered real friends in them during that journey.

Writing that story and being edited by kathartickat helped me a lot to improve my writing and my English as well.

I hope you enjoyed my fairy story and hope I met your needs and wishes.

I thank everybody on Meteor Heaven project for your help and encouragements and especially fluffysugarsock tigermoonbuddy and toniclomera

I would like to thanks HazNutz Dr-Cokebottles and a lot of other writers and readers (Lu, Linda, Chya, Zari, Tetel, Ev...) who, with their comments and questions, gave me a lot of ideas to continue my story. Thank you, girls, love you!!!

Thank you to lindaisfangirling for your beautiful cover!

And, to finish, thank all the readers who let comments on "every universe" and Twitter. Thanks to you, I have an idea for a new chapter!

Love ya !

Zazounette