The dreadful Amortentia

(Y/N's POV)

          "Class today we will be brewing an Amortentia. " the class groaned and moaned. Ever since I saved him from the dog, he has been acting so quirky.

          "But sir aren't we only supposed to learn this potion in the sixth year? " Hermione raised her hand.

          "Are you telling me that you are incapable of brewing complexed potions? If so I suggest you give up that dream of an 'O' on your owls after all. " Professor Snaped barked. Well that shut Hermione up. My seat partner Harry was all nerves and he could not stop jittering. I patted his back reassuringly he had been picked on by Snape quite a lot this past week. Professor Snape looked up at me expectantly. He came over and took a whiff. "Perfect like always 20 points to Griffindor!" I could feel my classmate's envious eyes drilling right through me. Since when did proffesor snape give points to Griffindor. Cautiously sniffing the pink mixture, my eyes widened in surprise. Morning coffee. Bitterness. Cold dungeon air. Herbs. Parchment paper. It smelt like professor Snape. Maybe I had brewed it wrongly and Snape had mistaken.

(Snape's POV)

           I swear that girl is a genius. She always brewed perfect potions ever since she stepped into my classrooms. As I headed back to my seat I couldn't help but look at her beautiful (h/c) hair that just flowed down her pretty little face. Wait...why am I thinking this way... I must stop. I only love Lily. But even my Amortentia smelled like her. Cleanly washed hair, lavenders, sweat mixed with a little bit of the smell of grass. It was a nice smell. Maybe just maybe I have fallen in love with her.

(Y/N's POV)

          "Ms l/y/n if you could please tell me what your Amortentia smells like. "

          "Umm...I smell parchment paper with coffee. I think there's something wrong with it. " I stuttered blushing furiously I'm positive sure he was trying to make me admit that I liked him.

          "I would like to see you after class. "