Detention

(Y/N's POV)

Tonight was my detention with proffesor snape. Right about now I started to regret my involvement with the prank. Besides the fact I almost killed a teacher. I'm not very scared of Snape sometimes I am. It's just so complicated. I'm now just contemplating if I should give the proffesor sass. I dragged my feet towards the classroom door and knocked on the door. "Hello? "

"Enter" I stepped into the coldness. Proffesor snape was surprisingly not wearing his long black coat but was wearing his black shirt and pants with a white undercoat. If I was being honest, he looked really hot. He sat at his desk grading first year papers. "Sit down I have some questions for you. " there was this ominous aura that made me wary.

"Firstly, I need to ask why are you placed in Griffindor when you are clearly a Slytherin? "

"I told the sorting hat to. "

"Why did you prank me? "

"I was bored. "

"Then why did you save me? "

"I did not want to be responsible for killing a teacher. " I told him the truth just not the whole truth.

"Tell me what happens to me. "

"You die, " I said with no hesitation.

"How? "

"Bravely, "

"Who? "

"Voldemort. " I could hear him sigh. But to be honest I really think it shouldnt be anything to be disappointed about. Me being sarcastic. He stares at me for a good 5 mins before speaking again.

(Severus' POV)

I can't belief Voldemort kills me in the end. Well that sucks. She is so peculiar and beautiful. What are you thinking Severus. Control yourself. She is your student.

(Y/N's POV)

"What's your favourite colour? " I was not expecting that at all. Okay... A little strange. No! It's very strange. Almost absurd why would he want to know that of all the things he could ask. We spent the whole night talking I'm pretty sure that we overshot my detention.

"(Y/N), you may leave. Oh and (Y/N) please call me Severus. "