Prank gone wrong

(Y/N's POV)

          I know I know I'm currently in Griffindor why would I ever prank proffesor snape in the right mind. He hated us with pure spite. You know what, I'm mad! I don't really care about house points since I'm actually a Slytherin. Hooking the fishing line between the two cupboards, I was satisfied. I only needed to cross my fingers now and hope I would not be expelled.

          Just at that moment the students started swarming in George, Fred and I took our seats. Proffesor snape eyed me suspiciously as to why was I in his third year class especially with the troublemakers. Dumbledore had actually set Proffesor snape to teach me how to duel in my dada periods (upon my request) although it doesn't start until next week. :( So this was the perfect opportunity since Dumbledore said I could do anything I wanted until then. Hey! I get to spend more time with him okay and learn some stuff but mostly just because I wanted to spend some time with him. I don't know what in the future I was thinking about at that time. Sigh oh well.

          Proffesor snape continued on the monotonous lesson with little to no expression. It was just so interested as every word he spoke hung on my mind. He was just so dreamy. He then made his way to the cupboard which I had booby trapped. I rubbed my hands with glee as the duo was grinning from ear to ear. All of a sudden, the cupboards shook as his foot hit the line. My expression turned to horror. Well I did not count on that happening. I immediately leapt up and pulled the proffesor backwards. Since the proffesor weighed more than me, I lost my balance and he fell on top of me. My face immediately turned bright red as the whole class burst into laughter when the cupboards collapsed into each other, into a shattering mess...

          Proffesor snape picked himself up and helped me up too. "The three of you! 200 points from Griffindor! You two detention for a month with filch. And you'll have have a year's detention with me! " Snape said pointing at me, growling with fury. At this point in life, there are two options go dig a hole and bury yourself in it or just die. I could do neither currently so I just stood there trembling like a leaf.