Proffesor Snape

(Y/N's) POV

          I was seriously tired. No, exhausted! I mean come on it has only been the first five minutes of my second day at Hogwarts and I'm all tuckered out. I so just wanted to crawl back into my bed. The Griffindor private room were really comfortable with books to entertain you to no end. I took my seat next to Harry.

          Bang!

          Well there goes the door. Proffesor Snape sashayed into the room. "I can teach you to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses I can teach you to bottle fame and brew glory. " Harry quickly jotted down whatever the proffesor was saying. I mean who listens to that sort of thing any way. The sound of a book hitting the front of our table rang through the classroom. I swear if I my eardrums were going to burst. "It seems that we have a pint sized celebrity here with us today. Mr Potter if you could tell me what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" I let out a long sigh of course. Hermione's hand shot up almost immediately. Harry told snape that he should ask Hermione instead and snape gave him sass. Ironic isn't it. It was like two children bickering at a playground. And hilariously snape's valiant effort to apologise to Harry. They're both idiots. None the wiser. Severus is such an idiot...a cute idiot...wait...what...shut up!

          Snape asked the lot of us to brew potions for the cure of boiles. However, brewed incorrectly it'll have the total opposite effect. Which is quite terrifying in my opinion. I was the first one done but me being the oldest none of them seemed a little surprised. Snape just gave me his "simple nod of recognition". Sigh this day was so boring for me. That until...

          "Hey Y/N wassup!" Fred and George exclaimed. "So, we were thinking of a plan a great one at that. And the fun part it's on Snape. "

          "I'm in!" I told them blatantly. Hiding my excitement in my chest. "So what are we supposed to do?"