Some info 'bout me

Art by me~

Oc is mine~

hey, dragons, lizard people, cat people, orc people, people people, and many more peoples...~

So, I know I already have something like this, but this time it's about how I discovered Wattpad and the origins of my stories.

It was quite a while ago, and I kept hearing people talk about this app called 'Whatsapp' except I thought they were saying 'Wattpad', and so I looked up Wattpad and I was like, "Oh wow this is pretty cool". So it wasn't until maybe 2 years later of being on Wattpad that I finally decided to write stories. I was mainly going to write 'x Neko!Reader's, as you may know if you have looked at my stories, but then I realized not everyone would like to be a neko. So, I stopped being so excessive with the nekos (And stopped being a weeaboo, but I still like some anime),  and wrote normal x readers. I started getting lots of views and followers, and then I was finally at 17 followers. It felt like that was the end of the world, because a lot of other people had hundreds of followers. Here I was, 17 followers... rest in peace my 13 year old heart. I started to really get into Skyrim, and started reading a lot of Skyrim oneshots from FallenKhajiit, Thesarcasticred, and many more. A year later, I thought to myself, "What if I made Skyrim oneshots? Would people enjoy them? It's definitely different from my other stories". Well, I took the risk and made the first oneshot chapter. In a blink of an eye, I had hundreds of people reading my oneshots. More and more followers, friends, and fans. Now I actually have use saying, "Hey, my lovely dragons" XD I can't express how glad I am for risking my followers and reputation on Wattpad and publishing that Ancano x Reader oneshot that dragged everyone to me. I love you all.