prologue

"God!!!! Am I destined to die forever single???????"

"Why are all my random matches so successful yet my own is horrible!!!!!!"

"Don't you feel even a small pity or guilt towards your faithful good child a.k.a. me????"

"You are so damn unfair!!!!"

"I have created countless of pairs of lovers and they are all so successful, in all season there flowers are blooming beautifully, they are all PDA(public display of affection) couples. Seriously!!!! Curse you all!!! Giving me dog food(self-pity of single people) to eat!!!"

"The irony is that my love life has always end up as failure, my spring turns into winter. The flowers of love, dies and withers away. My spring is always short lived."

😭😭😭Am I really curse to be single???

"You god up there!!!! Remember me, once I go to the God realm!!! I will take my revenge, especially on you the goddess of love!!!!"

"Why did you gave me the power to create pairs but not let myself find the right guy!!!!"

"My complaints are a lot!!! This injustice that I have suffer!!! I will not forget!!!!"

"Wait for me!!! You gods out there!!! I'm coming for you!!!! Just wait for at most 50 years, I will definitely ascend to God hood by all means!!!"

Hahahaha.....hahahahahaha...... hahahahahaha...............................Hahahaha.....hahahahahaha......Hahahaha.....hahahahahaha...... hahahahahaha...............................Hahahaha.....hahahahahaha...... hahahahahaha...............................
hahahahahaha...............................Hahahaha.....hahahahahaha...... hahahahahaha...............................Hahahaha.....hahahahahaha...... hahahahahaha...............................

In my previous life, I accepted being single, but now, why the freaking hell is my seven love encounter so damn unsuccessful????

I want to know!!!!

Hey you God and Goddess out there reply to me!!! Give me an answer to my question!!!

I will have my revenge on you goddess of love!!!!

Roar!!! Bang!!! Hoosh!!! Thunder struck!!!

Are you finally answering my question???

"You puny human dare to threaten us!!! Who do you think you are??? You are weak and powerless!!! You seriously think that ascending to God hood would be that easy?! Did you know that you have offended many gods!!! No God will help you!!!"

"Do you seriously think that I'm unable to ascend to God hood??? Well you are living under a rock!!! I know what I said there just now was seriously mean, but everything I said is true!!!!! Why the hell is my love life so bad??? Can't you answer my question??? Hey are you perhaps the goddess of love?"

"No, I'm not. Some people are destined to be alone, and you might be one of them!!! What is so bad being single anyways??? You can do what you want!!! No one can control you!!! No need to consider others feelings and most important of all you will have freedom!!! So now do you still feel bad staying single?"

"Hell yes I do!!! In my past life, I really gave up on life and happiness, I just decided to follow my heart. I was always envious of those kids around me having a family, I always wanted some sort of warmth, in this life, I did got to experience the love of a family, even though it was short lived, I was very happy that I was not alone. And why the hell did you appeared when I specifically threaten the goddess of love, are you perhaps in love with her???"

"Hell no!!!! I came here, since I found you so annoying and what's with me and the goddess of love??? It's none of your business!!! And by the way Is that the reason why you want to marry someone and make a family with them, you truly are a poor soul, I don't know when you will find the right person, it may take years to find your true, one and only other half, well since you are such a talented and pitiful brat, I will see what I can do.........."

"Hey God or Goddess don't just disappear from me!!! What kind of help will you give me???? Hey answer my questions please!!! 😑Why do I feel like I have somehow indirectly pair them up???"

Meanwhile
The kid is kind of pitiful, shall I go to the God of future and ask what lies on that kids path.

"Hey what will happen to her in the future???"

"I can't see her future, this person is  very rare, it means that she has the power to change destiny, the gods fate were also unpredictable, something tells me that if she really can't find her true love, she will really take revenge on us, especially the goddess of love."said the god of future

I was shocked, that brat was not really joking when she was threatening.

I decided to go find the goddess of love.

"Hey you goddess of love, didn't you made countless of lovers, can you see in that brat's Fate is there any one out there for her."

"When did you started to worry about someone else huh!!! Why are you not getting married with someone huh!! Especially when this heavenly beauty in front of you is courting you!!!"

"I'm not in a mood to joke, this is a bit important, that brat's Fate is unpredictable, even that God of future cannot see that brat's future, that brat is special. I think that she will really fulfill what she said just now."

"I'm so jealous!!!! Why are you so caring towards that brat??? Could it possibly for me!!! You don't want me to get hurt right!!!! Fine I will help but first you have to promise to go on a date with me."said the goddess of love

"Ok, just once, but first tell me if that brat has someone destined to be hers or not."

"You don't have to worry about me sweety, it's all up to her fate and decisions that she make, she surely has one, it's quite interesting her love story, no wonder she has such a deep grudge against me!!! I would have not waited that long."

Goddess of love pov
She is truly so interesting, she truly has the power of match making which might be even stronger than my current powers, I must thank her for finally breaking the wall between him and me!!!!
_______________________________________

"Hey you God or Goddess????? Where are you??? Are you not going to answer my question????"

"Brat all I can say to you is that it is up to you to find the right guy, it will all be made by your own decisions whether you find him or not. Well farewell..."

"By any chance do you have a date with someone???? Why the hell are you leaving so early, can you not tell me where I can find my true love!!!!!! Hey wait I'm not finished yet!!!"
(Little does she knows that her guess was really true)