chapter 1

Seriously!!!!!

Flashback

The day I reborn into this world, I had no one. I am an orphan in this life and also my previous lifetime.

I don't know who my parents are and where are they??? Do they love me??? Why did they abandoned me??? Do I not deserve love???

I was alone and lonely in this life yet again just like my past lifetime. Fortunately, I was lucky enough for a generous lady beggar who had actually took care of me until I was 1 and a half years old. Until she died and I absolutely had no power to help her.

I felt weak and powerless, I wanted to help her, yet my toddler baby body couldn't do anything to help her. I could only pray to God to help her, there was nothing I could do.

Before she died, she left for me a necklace, as she was crying, I could feel the deep sorrow hidden in her voice.

"Little girl, I wonder if my daughter had survive would she be the same age as you? Did you know that, that bastard my husband and father of hers fell in love with a vixen, she plotted to kill us. We were actually going to the temple to pray, until the carriage got dropped from the cliff, that was the time I realized that I was being plotted by her. When I woke up, my body was broken and weak, I looked around to find my baby girl, she was in a rotten flesh state, her face was squished and it was a bloody sight to behold. I cried out loudly, I don't know where I had landed, by my sheer force of will power, I walked and walked and I finally met you, you reminded me of my daughter, so I took care of you, and now it seems like my time is almost over. I will give you my remaining powers and knowledge, this is the only way for you to survive!!! Please live on!!!" Said the beggar lady

"Mom!!!!" I shouted

"You finally called me your mother." The dirty beggar lady said with a smile on her face and she soon left the world.

The me at that time cried for the first time in this world.

I felt my body feeling super hot!!! I felt like my brain was exploding, it happened for a whole year until I fully absorbed the power and the knowledge from her.

In this world there are 7 big levels and you have to complete the 3 stages in the big levels to breakthrough to other levels

Refinement
-first stage
-second stage
-third stage

Awakening
-first stage
-second stage
-third stage

Beginner immortality
-first stage
-second stage
-third stage

Intermediate immortality
-first stage
-second stage
-third stage

Immortal
-first stage
-second stage
-third stage

Master immortal
-first stage
-second stage
-third stage

Superior immortal
-first stage
-second stage
-third stage

Superior immortal is only one step away from becoming a God.

In the past hundreds and thousands of years only a handful of people could breakthrough successfully.

I looked into her memories, and I vow at that moment to take revenge on those people who had wronged her.

My cultivation level is now at intermediate immortality first stage, I could level up this fast is all because my mom(the beggar lady) gave me her cultivation by a secret technique that was lost a long long time ago, she used it on me and gave her remaining powers.

She was actually at master immortal third stage, but you must be wondering how could such a powerful entity could get hurt right? Well it's because the cliff that she had fallen from was the Devil's end cliff, that cliff is the most deadliest of all cliffs and the creatures roaming inside that cliff are the most deadliest.

I must say that my mom only survive it because she fell near the path outside the cliff.

I am now 2 and a half years old. I look at my body, it smells very bad, there are black liquids(impurities) coming out of me.

Well I don't really care, I am beggar so I should look like one right? I decided to cultivate.

When I look into my own body, I realized that I'm very talented, I have huge veins and my absorption pool is endless. I see now why I was just at intermediate immortality first stage. If my mom really gave me all her power I should have been in Master immortal third stage or a bit below that.

Normal people don't have a huge absorption pool, they usually have the size of a pound. But this cannot help them to level up easily in the later stages. Plus the veins are a very important factor to do cultivation, since you need to absorb the spiritual energy called qi.

If you have blocked veins but a huge absorption pool, you cannot cultivate, since you cannot absorb enough qi to even reach Refinement first stage.

So if you are talented then you must have at least one of those two things. And your veins should not be blocked. It seems that I have both. Which is super rare in this world. Every once in a millennium is there someone like me.

Because I have both huge veins and huge absorption pool, that means my cultivation time is normal.(😑Little does she knows that it is abnormal)

I forgot about everything and started to cultivate. It's been one year now since I started to cultivate. I'm now in intermediate immortality third stage.

Oh I forgot to tell you guys that once you reach Beginner immortality first stage, you will not feel hungry and it's not important for you to eat.

I feel weird and I feel like I'm missing something, so I decided to go to the Black forest, this forest is the closest place for me to train. And it's also near the devil's end cliff.

And so I'm in my way to there.

It took me one day to get there with my full speed, I saw trees everywhere. I decided to follow the sound of the river.

I walked and walked......... Finally I saw the river, I decided to take a bath and so I   jump directly into the water and started to clean myself properly. I only had this clothes so I decided to also clean this clothes in the water.

It took me quite some time for me to finish cleaning up myself, I wore those wet clothes and got out of the water, I used my internal qi energy to make my clothes and myself dry.

I felt so clean and satisfied by myself.

To be continue......