Faendal x Hurt!Stubborn!Reader

FARMDAL. I FARMED THIS ELF MYSELF AND HE'S 100% ORGANICALLY GROWN ELF. (sorry inside joke with my dad-) This is like what...my third update today?

WARNING(S): some kissing scenes that get intense..?, arguing...

Art by me~~~

Let me help you~

Faendal and I were in his room. I growled as he touched my waist. He held his arms out in surrender (I almost typed 'he held his rams out in surrender so I drew it....You're welcome ;))

You're welcome ;))

"Okay, okay.." he muttered. I backed away from him, wincing and inhaling sharply when  something touched my waist. He frowned.

"My waist hurts. That dragon scratched me." I winced and held my stomach. Faendal reached over and to me and I slapped his wrist away.

"No." I growled. He frowned and growled back.

"You know what? I'm trying to help you." He barked. 

"You know what? Doesn't seem to be working, now." He glared.

"I guess you're not going to get my help." I scoffed."I never needed your help with the dragon, anyway." Faendal growled.

"You got hurt! I had to help you! How else were you going to fight it?" I felt my face turn red and my vision blurred.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO OUT THERE!" I yelled.

"I'M YOUR FOLLOWER, I HAD TO!" I quietly cried.

"YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT, TOO!" My voice was quivering from crying. Faendal was crying too, but softer than me.

"Just please,...let me help you." He begged, warm tears spilling from his grey eyes. I sighed and looked away and nodded.

"Fine, h-heal me...do whatever you want..." I inched towards him carefully, getting as close as I can to him while sitting in front of him. I leaned forward towards his face and cupped his cheeks. I wiped his tears and smiled. he smiled back at me. He got up and grabbed a lot of healing supplies. I leaned back on the pillows, on my good side, facing the door and supporting my head with my hand. When he returned his face was warm.

"Um...can you please..sit up?" He asked me. I sat up and winced. I grabbed a safety pin and pinned my shirt up to show just the three deep cuts. Faendal frowned. He started putting some cleaning alcohol on a cloth and I backed away.

"That stuff stings, don't...please." Faendal grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, making me blush. 

"You'll be alright because I'm here with you." He quickly pressed the cloth to my wounds, and I whimpered. He tightened his grip on my hand.  I rubbed the cloth on the wound, making me tear up. When he was done cleaning it and wrapping it up, he stared lovingly at me, wiping my tears and leaning on me, making me lean back. My face burned a little and He rested his head on my shoulder.

"I told you you were going to be alright." He whispered to me. I snuggled into his shoulder, pulling him closer. He wrapped his arms around me, being careful to not touch my wound. I sighed and snuggled into his shoulder, making him blush. 

~

A day later, my waist felt a little better. I was currently drawing Faendal at his desk, softly humming. I yipped when I felt someone's head on my shoulder.

"Nice drawing..." Faendal muttered tiredly. I blushed darkly.

"I I...um..." Faendal softly kissed my neck, making my blush worsen. He smirked at this.

"I see that blush." He said and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Uh-um..."  I turned so I was facing him. He was definitely smirking...and blushing. His white, silky hair had loose strands that fell in front of his face. His hair was messy in general. Dang. He had his hair down for once. I saw him smirk more, and I slowly pulled him to me. His soft lips were suddenly on mine, surprising me somehow, and it took me a good minute to kiss back. He pulled me up from the chair while kissing, and deepened the kiss, my hands roamed his silky hair and I pulled him closer.  He bit my lip, and I opened my mouth hesitantly. He roamed my mouth, exploring every inch and he brought me closer. After a minute of lovely kissing, we pulled back. He gently kissed my neck, trailing soft kisses down until he reached my collarbone. He stopped kissing me. He was staring at me with a sweet smile. He brought me to his bed and laid me down and pinned me down, kind of, and snuggled into me. I flipped him and snuggled into him, kissing he lips sweetly. 

That's basically how our evening went. Lots of cuddles, kisses, love. 

755 words