Swept Away

The strange people, oh they were very odd people. Both were the same size, the woman had a big red R on her shirt, wore black gloves and boots and had long pink hair and blue eyes (Jessie). The man had short blue hair, the same big red R on his shirt, an outfit similar to hers and green eyes (James), and they also had a Meowth picking his teeth with a tooth pick.

"Why hello little tw-"

She whacked him in the head, "Shut up or you'll give us away" she whisper shouted. Then she turned to me.

"Sooo, we hear you like Pokémon" she told me.

"Who doesn't?" I told her, my face probably expressing annoyance.

"We got just the thing for you!" The other one said, opening the back of a truck. In the back was like a miniature Pokémon fan shop, I was genuinely impressed at it, but the one thing I could not stop looking at was a collector's edition Eevee plushie with a blue ribbon around it's neck, it was just screaming my name and I knew when I saw it I needed it badly.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, they could see I was interested in the plushie.

"Get what?" The Meowth asked, genuinely dumbfounded like the other two.

"That Eevee plushie! That's collector's edition! They stopped making those two years ago! - I've always wanted to get my hands on one of these -", at that moment I said to much so I straightened myself up, "So are you selling these?"

"Well why else would we be here! Why don't you go inside and check it out!" The woman told me with encouragement. I got into the back, I didn't see anything else I liked besides the plushie, I felt a smile come on my face as I took the plushie from the shelf and squeezed it excitedly.

"Thanks I'm gonna head home now!" I called out from the back, before I had the opportunity to jump out, the back of the truck closed and I was trapped, fear struck me like a spear, this was the first time I ever felt this feeling, my heart racing, my body trembling... Was I being kidnapped. I immediately ran over to try and lift the door with all my might, I strained my fingers trying to escape, that's how desperate I was, it was no use.

"Hey! You idiots! You locked me inside!"

They turned to me with wicked grins on their faces, very wicked grins.

"Sorry kiddo, but our boss needs some labrattatas!"

"Don't worry we'll take good care of you!" The man said looking in the back.

"Just what exactly are you guys planning!" I shouted.

"You'll just have to wait and see" The woman told me.

I suddenly heard hissing as white gas began to fill the back of the truck, I began to feel queezy and my vision was beginning to distort and before I knew it... I fell to the floor still holding the Eevee plush tightly and shivering.

"Please ---- Let me go --- Please..."

I felt my eyes close as all I could feel was the plush in my arms. Darkness... All I could see as I slept, while I was asleep I saw my mom, she was scared, frantic, hoping for my safe return. My sister, Gemma, scared she would have no one to play with when her friends were busy taking care of their Pokémon. And Edith, my best friend, in a panic. I was infront of them reaching out to my mother trying to grab her hand... It went threw hers. It was as if I was a ghost, no one, no Pokémon could see me, then I watched as they faded away.

Mom! Mom! I'm right here. Please... Help me!

It was a terrible nightmare... It truly was such. I don't know where they are taking me but I'm lonely, afraid, I just want to go home to Gemma, to Mom, to Edith, I wanted nothing more.