Family

"How's my food?" Sky asked me.

"Mm, It's delicious. I never realised how delicious these berries were!" I replied, feeling very full.

"Great to hear" She replied.

I had never felt so full in my life, perhaps it's because I had a smaller stomach, but I loved the feeling none the less. Then I asked her a question to Sky... She seemed a little surprised when she heard me ask...

"Where did you come from?"

She looked at me, then at the window facing the woods, "I was born in a large seashell, my ma and pa were very happy to have me. Ma was a good hunter and so was my pa. But one day, they went out - and they never came back. I became overwhelmed, so I ran away and met my friend who would later become my mate, Serry, he's an Umbreon and we had my daughter! But she has very few friends because of her unusual fur colour"

When I heard unusual fur colour, I immediately concluded she was a shiny Eevee.

"I'm sorry about your parents" I told her.

"Don't be. Every one of us dies or gets taken sooner or later" She replied.

Then I heard distant chatter in the woods, "Did someone find us?"

"I hope not" Sky replied, I watched her peak out the window as a pretty big Eeveelution family came toward the house. There was a scruffy Umbreon, I immediately deducted that was Serry, a clean Espeon who's gem seemed picture perfect. There was a very intense looking Flareon, with something in his mouth. I saw a Jolteon staring up at the sky watching the clouds and then bumping into the Glaceon infront of her, the Glaceon which was clearly masculine growled at her and she backed away in fear. A Leafeon with a flower on her head, the Sylveon was beautiful and very glamorous, thank lord it was a female though uggggh! Then lastly there was a beautiful and very cute Eevee, the shiny Sky was talking about, I was surprised to see she was energetic and jumping around everyone happily.

"That your family?" I asked, scratching  myself with my feet after I asked.

"Sure is" Sky replied, then she took my paw, "Come on, I want you to meet them!"

The door swung open and they came in. I saw what the Flareon had in his mouth now - a dead Mareep. I almost passed out, but I shivered instead.

"What's wrong kid, you never seem crisped Mareep" The Flareon asked me, trying to intentionally instill fear in me.

"Not really" I replied.

"Good Enough"

Then he walked off. I sighed, "You don't gotta be so salty" I muttered.

"Oh my gosh! - Where did you come from cuttie!?" The Jolteon said, picking me up and giving me a bear hug. This was made more uncomfortable by fact she was spikey!

"Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!" I shouted.

"Oh my bad!" She said a little frightened, then the Glaceon chopped her in the back of the head...

"Let him go nitwit!" He shouted.

"Okay geez" She replied, then she released me, I was glad I had no holes in my body.

"Don't mind my sister, she's incredibly annoying" He told me.

"Um okay" I replied.

Then as he steered her away, the Leafeon gave me a welcoming smile, "Hello!" She greeted.

"Hi" I replied.

Then she continued on giggling, The Espeon rubbed my head, "How I love seeing new faces around here! - What's your name?"

"Oh um Blake" I replied.

"Nice to meet you" She replied.

Then the Sylveon used her feelers to push her away, "Hi there! Whatcha Doin?"

I felt my head retract into my mane out of awkwardness, "Nothing?"

"Oh that's cool, do you like chocolate I do oh man don't even get me started on how good it is, I can tell you a story abou -"

"Alice!" The Umbreon shouted.

She looked over at him and smiled, "My bad, won't let it happen again, see ya champ!"

Then she skipped away, The Umbreon looked deeply into my eyes, I began sweating, what was he going to do? Was he going to test me or something or was he gonna kick me out, I expected the worse from him, then he he patted my head, a lazy smile on his face, then he trotted away.

"Was that sincere?" I asked myself.

Then lastly, the Eevee, I caught her staring at my eyes. Her energetic side seemed to have taken a hike for the moment and her ears were low and she was quiet as a silenced room untouched for years. She was sitting perfectly, whining quietly and lovingly, her nose was pink and she was trying to conceal her heavy breathing. Finally, I turned my head to one side and she snapped out of her daydream.

"Uh um are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright" She replied.

I laughed a little, "Your funny"

"Y-You think I'm funny?" She replied, I noticed her eyes really sparkly.

"Mm hm" I replied.

"O-Oh Thanks" She replied.

"Are you okay? Your acting rather odd" I asked her.

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright" She replied.

"Okay. Well I'm gonna go upstairs" I told her.

"But dinners gonna be ready soon" She replied a little alarmed.

"Um no thanks, crisped Mareep is not my thing" I replied, then I cringed at the thought of eating a poor innocent Mareep. It made me sad to see that poor Pokémon on the kitchen table as I went upstairs, I think I grew a hatred for that Flareon, I had never ever watched a Pokémon kill another Pokémon - ever.

Later, while I was upstairs, The other Eevee peeked into my room, so I told her to come in, she was reluctant at first but then, she came in.

"So what do you need?" I asked her.

"Wh-What's your name?" She asked me.

"Blake!" I replied.

"Oh - C-Cool" She replied shakily.

I could not help but be concerned about her, "Um, I know you just met me, but if you want you can talk to me about what's bothering you"

Her eyes glittered again as I watched her look down at the wood floor.

"Tomorrow night, come with me to the river" She said, then she ran out of the room breathing heavily.

All I could do was become confused, incredibly confused.

"What is her deal, more important question, why is she acting like that?" I asked myself.