Family Origins 5

Bow started off her story on a pretty dark note actually, I was kinda stupid though for assuming that her story was all Butterfees and Pecha Berries...

"Hey Blake, have you ever heard the stereotype that all Sylveon's come from a beautiful place?" Bow asked.

"I-I've been hearing it recently, yes" I reply.

"That's where you're wrong" Bow replied, the Sylveon sat down, "I honestly had a pretty rough life. Me and my family were bought up in the city, one day things got so bad I left with my siblings. One day... We were out together when I met a Shinx, I-I fell in love with him, he was like everything to me, then one day... There was a mad Dragonite on the loose, he destroyed everything, our home, the forest, everything... I was running when a tree fell tipped over -"

Bow started crying, I could tell how it ended.

"He pushed me - and the tree fell on top of him... I tried to get help but I couldn't find any... I-I failed to save him and when I finally did move the tree - H-He died in my arms... Before he let go managed to tell me something"

"Wh-What did he tell you?" I asked Bow.

"Open your heart... Love always flows through the the heart" Bow sobbed.

At this point the story started to get bloody...

"After I buried him, I just felt myself get consumed by rage, but then I was able to open my heart... The way he'd told me too, so I evolved... And I killed the Dragonite... After the incident, I swore to become a Dragon slayer, I killed any Dragon type I heard about"

Bow started to squeeze her paw, "Di-Did you kill their babies?"

"I spared the babies" She replied.

I sighed and my heart lost all its nervous tension.

"I continued to kill any Dragon type I met, I think I traveled the world to destroy them... I was doing that for like... Seven years maybe...... Then I met Serry, he convinced me to calm down... Move on... Forget most of my past.......... Settle down. Since then I've been able to shake off my hatred for Dragon types... But I still hate them"

I sighed, "That's understandable"

Later while I was lying in bed, I thought about the others and how awesome their stories were. I also knew about where they all came from which made me feel closer to them and it also helped me understand them, like a lot, suddenly Starley plopped next to me, "Guess what" She said excitedly.

"What?" I whisper back.

"I have somewhere special to take you tomorrow!" Starley whispered.

"Where?" I ask her curiously.

"You'll see!" She replied, smiling like a goof.

- - -

Sorry for not publishing here, it's not that I don't like publishing in this book. I'm busy with school and my Agent London Flareon series has hit success. You don't have to read them instead, but I'm letting you know updates will be slow, so yeah, sorry!