||CHAPTER 5||

Yeet!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
|(Y/N) POV|

I woke up and my mind instantly went to the kiss. "He kissed me.. Connor Murphy KISSED ME!" I thought as I walked down the stairs once I got dressed. The whole Murphy family was sitting around the table. Larry was reading his newspaper, Cynthia was pouring sipping her coffee,Zoe was looking at her phone while eating a fork full of eggs,and Connor was laying his head on the table.

"(Y/N)! Good morning honey are you hungry?" Cynthia asked me with a smile. Once my name was mentioned Connor's eyes shot up to me and he quickly looked away.

"No thank you Mrs.Murphy" I said while quickly glancing at Connor "I was just gonna grab my stuff and head home." I said with a small smile.

"Ok well it was nice having you over and I hope you will come over again soon." Cynthia smiled at me. I walked up the stairs and packed up all my stuff. As I was putting my last shift into my bag Zoe walked in.

"It was so fun hanging out with you (Y/N)!" Zoe said with a huge smile.
"You too" I said with a small smile as I hugged her.

Zoe sat on her bed as you walked out. Once you walked downstairs you said goodbye to Mr and Mrs Murphy and walked out the door. "I'm sorry" a voice said behind you making you jump you turn around to see Connor sitting on the steps. You looked at him with a confused face. "I'm sorry for what happened last night" Connor said looking down at his lap.

"It's ok.." you say quietly. You sit next to him and give him a small hug and quickly stand up. "It's was v-very calming" you say as you start to walk away towards your home.

"Wait!" Connor yells behind you,you turn around and and see him walking up to you. "L-let me walk you home?" He says looking away rubbing the back of his neck. You smile widely and nod.

|CONNOR'S POV|

(Y/N) smiles one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen. On the walk to her house we talk and joke and become a little closer. She really opened up to me and told me about her anxiety and depression which made me sad because of what she is going through. I decided to tell her about my depression and suicidal thoughts. She stops walking and looks up at me with tears in her eyes. Seeing that makes my heart shatter I look down at her with sad eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry." I said in a concerned and slightly panicked voice.

(Y/N) shakes her head and hugs me. "She hugged me." I thought. I just stood there in shock as she hugged me. "I'm here for you Connor I will be your friend." She said in a shaken voice. This warmed my heart I finally snapped into it and hugged her back.

We finally made it to her house and I said goodbye to her but before she walked inside she ran up to me and hugged me once more and then she kissed me on the cheek. I could feel myself blush. I looked down and saw her blushing to and it was so adorable I couldn't help but to smile. "I like your smile Connor." She said which only caused me to smile wider. I said goodbye again before I walked home think about (Y/N).

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

New chapter finally! I'm sorry for the slow updates guys!