||CHAPTER 6||

I am so sorry I haven't been updating! I have been busy with school and life and I also can't think of what should happen after the last chapter but I'm going to just try to write and see where this goes.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

|(Y/N) POV|

As Evan and I passed the Murphy home on our way to school the next day I couldn't help but blush and look away with a small smile on my face. "What are you so happy about?" I heard Evan say snapping me out of my thoughts of the sleepover.

"Nothing!" I say trying to stop the heat that was rising in my (S/C) cheeks. Evan looked at me and chuckled while shaking his head "Ok whatever you say." Evan says they continue walking to school.

~°Time Skip~°

Once at school I said goodbye to Evan and started to walk to my next class but before I round the corner where my next class was I was stopped by one of Zoe's friends. I stop and look up at her since she was a good 2 feet taller then me. "Hey (R/G/N)!" {Random girl name} I smiled up at her feeling my nerves start to go all over the place.

"Keep away from Zoe" (R/G/N) says to me in a harsh tone. I look around to see if anyone else was in the hall to see this but everyone had already made it to class.

"W-what?" I say getting very nervous and intimidated by her.

"You heard me!" She says glaring daggers at me. "Stay away from Zoe she is my friend and mine alone! Just because you two had a little sleepover doesn't mean a thing. Zoe is my friend she just invited you to have a sleepover with you because she felt sorry for you!" (R/G/N) states getting closer to me.

I could feel my chest getting tight and could feel the tears in my eyes  as I tried to form a sentence. "Wha-t-t..No s-she wouldn't do that-t to me!" I say trying to hold back the tears that threatened to spill.

(R/G/N) gets closer to me and whispers in my ear "It was a dare" she says with a smirk on her lips. I back up not even wanting to go to class now. I turn and run away from (R/G/N) and run out of the school until I find myself behind the school.

I feel my knees give away as I fall to the ground a shaking mess and sob. I cry so much that I felt that my eyes were going to pop out of my head. Once I have calmed down a little I can feel a headache forming in the back of my head.

"...You okay?" I hear the most angelic voice and instantly know who it is..Connor. I sniff and wipes my eyes avoiding Connor's gaze.

"I'm fine." I say my voice cracking towards the end of my statement. I feel Connor sit beside me and put his arms around me holding me in a comforting hug.

"You're shaking.." Connor says as he holds me tighter. "What happened?" Connor asks as he moves to sit criss cross in front of me. After explaining what had happened in the hallway Connor looks at me. "Don't listen to (R/G/N) she used to be friends with Zoe and must of gotten jealous about Zoe making new friends." Connor states trying to make me feel better.

I sniff once again and hug Connor "Thank you Connor." I say as I pull away from the hug. "I feel a lot better." I say smiling at him.

"Any time." He says as he starts to walk away but is stopped by me grabbing his hoodie sleeve. "Connor.." you say quietly. "Yes (Y/N)? Connor ask looking at you with curious eyes.

"I wanted to talk to you about the k-kiss." I say blushing at the thought. Connor looks at me with a slight blush on his cheeks. "D-did you like it-t?.." I ask as I look down at my shoes. Instantly all the negative thoughts started flooding your mind. 'He hated it!'

'Your disgusting'

'He thinks you're gross'

'He hates you!'

'HE HATES YO-'

My thoughts were cut off by Connor grabbing my hand. "You okay?" Connor looks at me with worried eyes. I nod as his lips form a small smile. "I liked the kiss." He stated as he looked away embarrassed. "I'm sorry I didn't ask to kiss you! I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable...I-i know I am a freak and you may not wa-" I cut Connor off by crashing my lips into his.

"I really like you Connor." I say as I take in all his facial features. He smiles down at me.

"(Y/N) I like you too." He says making my heart almost jump out of my chest. I smile up at him and kiss him once again.

Connor and I stand there sharing a passionate kiss until we are interrupted my the bell. We laugh as we look at each other. "See you later" Connor says as he kisses my forehead and walks in the opposite direction of which I came.

"Bye" I reply feeling more happy then I have ever felt. I smile at Connor's fading figure and turn to walk back into the school to make my next class.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Sorry if this is long it may feel long to me because it took me a while to write this but I really hope you guys enjoyed it and once again I am so sorry I haven't been updating I have been busy with school and everything else. Any way...bye.