Feelings

Beomgyu sat in his bedroom, his face pale white. He was in a under tons of blankets, but he didn't feel any better. All this was because of one person, Kang Taehyun. The five were together in the beginning of 2018, and Beomgyu was falling in love with Taehyun, slowly.

It was now until that Beomgyu realized his feelings for the younger boy. The boy squirmed around under the blanket, getting into multiple positions that he found comfortable— but nothing made him feel better.

"Beomgyu-ah?"Soobin's voice said as his bedroom door creaked opened. "Soobinnie hyung?"Beomgyu asked softly. "Yeah it's me."the older said as he walked into the room, towards Beomgyu.

"What's wrong?"Soobin asked. "O-oh, nothing."Beomgyu said. "It's just that I haven't been feeling well lately." Soobin nodded. "I could tell, you seem down lately."

Beomgyu just nod. "Are you cold?"Soobin asked. "No, this is just a way of comfort."Beomgyu said and yawned. "You seem tired— I could get Taehyun to come cuddle you..."Soobin said. "N-"

"TAEHYUN COME HERE AND CUDDLE GYU!"Soobin yelled before Beomgyu could reply. "Coming!"a faint voice yelled back. Then, Taehyun appeared in the doorway. "Hello?"

"Y'all called me?"