Smile For You

Taehyun stared at Beomgyu, the older looked so tired. "Hyung? You look so tired..."Taehyun said. "Did you sleep?"

Beomgyu weakly smiled and nodded. "I slept great, just a little tired today don"t worry."Beomgyu said softly and curled up on the couch snuggling a pillow. "Hyung- can you listen to me ranting about something real quick?"Taehyun said happily.

"Sure."

"Yesterday I managed to get the girl's number!"

Beomgyu's heart broke.

"She's so cute!"

He wished he was her.

"I can't believe I finally interacted with her~"

Beomgyu began to tear up.

"She has such an amazing personality and is incredibly understanding when I told her I had to go home!"

Beomgyu blinked away the tears.

"I really want to hang out with her again!!!"

Beomgyu smiled weakly.

"Last night I asked her to hang out with me at the park and she agreed!"

Beomgyu bit his bottom lip and once again, fake smiled hiding the pained expression.

"I'm going to meet her in a few hours and I can't help but be excited already!"

Beomgyu blinked away tears as he nodded while taking a deep breath.

"What should I wear— I'll ask Yeonjun-hyung!"Taehyun said. "I need to find Yeonjun hyung! Bye bye!"Taehyun said and stood up grabbing his jacket as he was dressed already because he was out with Huening Kai earlier.

Suddenly Taehyun turned around and faced Beomgyu again. The older didn't know why but he expected a hug or something affectionate, but Taehyun was only getting his the dorm keys that was on a glass table in front of Beomgyu.

As Taehyun grabbed it and went near the door, starting to put on his shoes. Beomgyu's eyes started welling up with tears. He fidgeted with his fingers.

As the door slammed shut Beomgyu let the tears fall down his cheeks as he bit his bottom lip.

"I just wish that he would love me,"Beomgyu whispered as he took a deep breath.

"Is it too much to ask for?"