Back To That Place

"I can't believe I'm gonna see mom and dad again! It's been so long!"Beomgyu said excitedly as Jimin began pushing the wheelchair with the younger in it forward. "Mrs.Choi said she missed you a lot just yesterday."Jimin said with a smile. "How'd you know?"the younger asked. "I heard you listening to that voicemail she sent you."the older boy said and chuckled. "You think I'll be able to walk again?"Beomgyu asked softly, staring down at him lap.

Jimin frowned and ruffled Beomgyu's hair. "Stop worrying, it's okay if you can't ever walk again." Beomgyu nodded and smiled. "The train's here, let's go!"Beomgyu cheered and Jimin giggled as he pushed the wheelchair into the train and picked up the younger by the armpits into a seat. Jimin sat down and had a hand on the wheelchair so it doesn't move away, just in case.

"You think anyone would recognize me?"

"Maybe, I don't know. Do you wish to be recognized?"

"Not really actually."

"Why?"

"You know, him."

"You're gonna have to face him Gyu."

"I don't want to yet though..."

"Just don't think about it okay?"

"Mhm, I'll take a small nap. I couldn't sleep last night since I was so excited."

"You should, last night you legit jumped me right after I fell asleep and woke me up because of your excuse of 'I'm lonely.'"

"Whatever don't mention that."