Okay, Thanks

Jiyoo groaned as Beomgyu focused on his own phone not paying any attention to her. "Come on! Taehyun wants us to get to know each other!"the girl huffed. "Well I don't."Beomgyu grumbled silently. Jiyoo rolled her eyes. Despite the girl being the sweetest person, she couldn't stand Beomgyu's attitude towards her.
Why was he declining the offer to know each other? Beomgyu was his boyfriend's best friend, so why can't Beomgyu just talk to her? Jiyoo clenched her fist and stood up, walking towards the kitchen where Taehyun was and began complaining.

Beomgyu who blinked my the tears furiously had a pout on his face trying to hold his emotion in and not burst out crying. After calming down, Taehyun came into the living room walking closer to Beomgyu hand in hand with Jiyoo who was clinging onto him.

"Hyung, why don't you want to get to know my girlfriend better?"Taehyun asked confused. "I j-just d-don't like h-her..."Beomgyu mumbled but still enough for Taehyun to hear. "Can you please at least tolerate her?"Taehyun asked once again.

Beomgyu shakes his head. "What do you not like about her? She's very kind!"the younger boy asked in disbelief and disappointment, who couldn't like Jiyoo? "Everything."Beomgyu said. Jiyoo's eyes welled up with tears as she heard Beomgyu.

A tear escaped from her eyes and Taehyun looked worried. He turned to Beomgyu and glared at the older boy. "Look what you did! You made her cry you idiot!"

Yeah, he's an idiot because he fell in love with a person who doesn't love him back.

Jiyoo bursted in tears and hugged Taehyun while Beomgyu looked out the window. "You know what, just leave Beomgyu I don't want a best friend like you who can't tolerate just someone's girlfriend!!!!"

Beomgyu sadly smiled, but Taehyun couldn't see it because he had turned away.

Just someone.

Beomgyu turned back to Taehyun.

"Right, you don't need a best friend like me. So I'll go, I promise I won't disrupt your relationship."

"Okay, thanks."Taehyun said and rolled his eyes not expecting anything really.

As Beomgyu heard the two words, the two word that hurts like hell.

The older boy ran out the house, far away from Taehyun.

Maybe Taehyun's life would be better without him,

Without a best friend, like him.