1

Blood, screams, and fire

The air was filled with the smell of smoke and the ground was covered with blood and bodies.

What was suppose to be a normal nice day at the Kingdom Ruled by King Lee turned out to be a bloodbath all because of the greed from a Pirate group called "The Delta". They had wanted to take the land in a "peaceful" way which included a threat to the king. And now they attack with all their man power. The kingdom fought back of course, but there was too much chaos and the village wasn't exactly prepared for any attack in particular and considering it was nighttime, made people less aware of any dangers that might be around.

They were losing. Badly.

Bodies of children, women and men were littered around every street, every shop was up in flames, houses were either burning or in ashes. There was blood everywhere. Some of the villagers were taken as prisoners, mostly the men while the women where either shipped off as slaves or killed and the children were either tied up and taken for trafficking or slain on the spot.

"Give up yer land! Or all of ye shall perish with it!" yelled the raiders while hoisting a flag with their symbol. It was a red flag with black words that spelled 'Rockingham' for their capital back at their homeland across the ocean. They were trying to expand their land and become a powerful Empire.

Their former leader, Lilly, the daughter of their original leader, Larry, had plans to take over as much land as they could conquer  in Memorial of her father who was killed in a war against the same kingdom that is being brought to ruins right now. This was her revenge and her way of making sure her father's death was not in vain.

The Raiders on the battlefield had no plans on stopping whatsoever so the king ordered the trumpet for retreat to finally take over the sounds of destruction causing the Raiders to yell in triumph knowing that they had won the battle. They had managed to weaken the kingdom and were now going to call in more reinforcements to finish the job. The remaining soldiers ran back back as fast as possible bringing any children, elderly, and wounded people that they could find while the rest of the remaining villagers ran towards the castle. The gate closed and the people were safe...for now at least.

-------------------------------------

[A/N]

Wooo ok so yea I honestly had no idea when I was gonna get the guts to publish this but oof and I know this was short.

I did it blocky ;w;

I have no confidence for the future of this book ヽ(´ー`)/

;w;