Chapter 9: Plotting and more news?

♠♠Ryder's POV♣♣

I saw a man looking straight at Ana, I looked at her and her face screamed horror.

"Get out of my house." She muttered.

"I'm sorry but, im not here to see you Anab--"

"I don't care get out of my house." She said a little louder.

"Anabelle I am not here to see you i-"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS OR FREAKIN MURDER YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS."

The man looked at me in desperate help. I put my hands up like i was caught by police and shrugged.

Ana was overflowing with anger and dialed the number.

"Ryder tackle." She commanded.

"I'm not a dog you know."

"I know you're not, just tackle him."

I didn't want her to be mad at me so I did as she said.

The cops came after a few minutes.

Ana answered the door and told the cops the situation and they came and took the man out of the house.

I'm shaking inside because of how ma she was and yet i'm itching to know, who is that guy?

I walked up to Ana and before I could open my mouth she blurted, "It was my dad."

I quickly half smiled, I knew how she felt, my dad left my mom and me for some other chick that wasn't even as pretty or loving or rich as my mom. She was so rude and mean she could place the genesis world record for most hateful person on earth.

We went back to Ana's room and Claire was balling her eyes out.

I picked her up out of Kat's loving arms and asked, "Clairebear, why are you so sad? It's taken care of."

"B-b-because sissy was loud and wanted to hurt the man. I don't like hearing people getting *sniffle sniffle* hurt!" She held on to my shirt and cried even more, that day, i learned Claire had an amazingly strong grip for such small hands...

"So are we gonna stick with the plan or are we gonna get another?" Kat asked then cupped her mouth.

Claire shot straight up with no tears in her eyes, "What plan? Claire wants to know!"

She looked at us with her big puppy dog blue eyes.

We hesitated then Kat told her.

She cocked her head only understanding a little but nodded anyways.

~ ~ ~

The next day I woke up with a tap on my window, "Wake up you dumbass! We gotta go!!"

I rushed outta my sheets hopped in the shower then put on a pair of jeans and a grey v-neck shirt that made me look.. Hot in a girl's point of view I think.

I rushed out the door seeing Ana running to the bus stop.

"Hey Blondie." I played off cool like.

"Hey Lover Boy."

"So umm.. Sice we're y'know 'fake' dating, wanna make out?"

She started laughing, "You're hilarious!!"

I could see why, there we're people coming to the bus stop. They looked at us weirdly until I pulled her into a hug, I smelled something nice, kinda fruity sorta perfume, and her hair, gosh it turned me on.

"Now now, don't wanna have a y'know while you're at school!" She whispered in my ear.

I swear my face turned bright red like lava red.

She smiled planting a kiss on my cheek.

She went on the bus first and got a empty seat and I plopped right down next to her.

"So, the homework was pretty easy, surprisingly." I tried to spark a conversation, but she had her earphones in, mouthing words that I couldn't really make out. I tried to take an earbud and failed, she slapped my hand softly away from her earphones.

How are we gonna carry out this plan?

Hey guys! I really hope you like this.. I'm not gonna update other chaps much.. I got honors on my mind and much more things to do, i'm probably gonna update tomorrow or during turkey break! I'm gonna be doing lots of updating during Brrr break(winter) too!

Mwah- Misa