Chapter 10: Shocks and Knock-Outs

Okay this song is okay for this chapter.. But I only like the chorus for this chappie :3 Sorry for the delay on starting this chapter. ENJOY!

 Anyways this chapter is dedicated to my friend who is soo eager to read my next chapter that she keeps telling me EVERYDAY that I need to update somehow, so here ya go!

♥♥️Anabelle's POV♦️♦️

I swear if he try's to touch my earphones again then I will slap him till he can get it in mind that I don't like people touching my earphones other than Kat. 

The bus stopped and I got up as Ryder did. Our hands brushed against each other, and I swear I think I blushed.. Or my blood ran really hot at the moment. NO I CAN'T. This is a trick on Naveah not for me to end up with him. Heck I don't even like him. Why did I even agree to this?

"Blondie, since we're 'dating'  do you at least wanna hold hands?"

"No."

"Pweese"

"You sound like Claire, but she sounds cuter."

"Please Blondie?"

I hesitated, "Fine" 

He intertwined his hands in mine and I felt a shock or something that went throughout my body. 

We walked into the school and whispers started. I knew I was going to look like a slut now, even though I haven't gone out with anyone... Ugh i'm a disgrace to females... 

"Don't worry 'bout what they're saying." I looked at him, I could tell he knew the things I was thinking by my grip on his hand.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry it's fine. I'll see you later." He kissed my cheek as he walked me to my locker.

"Bye."

I got the things I need for my first three classes and closed my locker, there stood Naveah.

"What do you want, Naveah?"

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?"

"I don't even talk to Brody, so step back bitchy britches. I gotta get to class."

"Oh Anabelle... So cute and little.. Get away from Ryder or else you'll meet my fist."

"Oh, that's what you think will happen? Honey bunches stop living in a dream and come down to Earth, because I bet I can knock you out before you can punch my with your fist."

"Wanna test it?"

"Let's do this."

I did the solar plexus before she could she could take a breath and knocked her out.

People look at me staring.

"Ya'll saw that so you know that she wanted to fight me and I told her I could knock her out before she could touch me, so point proven!" I took my small tote bag filled with my books and ran.

"What made you so late?" Ryder came at my side nearly giving me a heartattack.

"Um.. Naveah."

He groaned.

"What? She said she'd hurt me.. So I said I could knock her out before she could touch me, and we started and I did the solar plexus knocking her out.. Don't worry she'll wake up in 5 more minutes."

"Miss.Carter, why are you late?" Miss.Cater asked.

"My locker got jammed. Sorry." 

"Whatever. Let's get started."

Class ended after a while I rushed out and saw Cale.

I walked up to him, "Hey you Cale person."

"Hey heard you and Ryder are together. This true?" He asked he sounded kinda stern.

"Um..Yeah.."

His creamy chocolate eyes lighted a little.

"You're sad, why?" I asked

"I don't think Ryder's a perfect match for you. I mean badassed girl and bad-ish assed guy is a complete no. It;s either the good girl and bad boy or bad girl and good guy."

"So who do you think I match with?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't know, anyone other than the bad boys I suppose."

"So, like you?"

"Sure, someone lik me, but not really me.." He tried to play off but failed.

Should I be nice and not tell him that I know he likes me?

Yeah.. I'm not that mean to him.

I arrived at the girls locker room door and smiled at Cale before I entered the room.

"Hey Belle, heard you and Ryder are a thing. Good for you girl!" Someone told me.

"Thanks.."

Gosh I am really starting to hate this trick/plan/revenge/whatever!

 Hope you liked it!

Untill later!  Mwah~Misa