I LOST MY FAMILY, I LOST MY WORLD

Webby grabbed the picture of Lena and the box of memories of her and she rushed as fast as she could to the door. It was raining and she didn't want to get the stuff wet or ruined more after Scrooge accidentally broke the glass frame that was holding the picture. She managed to get a backpack that was hanging on a hook next to the mansion's back door, she put everything in the backpack and opened the door and ran as fast as she could to the treehouse witch was a little ways away deep in the forest behind the mansion. As she was running and crying she thought things over in her head. The nice conversation she had with Donald earlier, the nightmare she had that she didn't rather to pay attention to it or if it was just a dream, thinking how Lena was probably in the shadow realm being tortured, wondering if Magica could actually haunt dreams, to the nice warmth of the hug her granny gave her in a moment of comfort, to the comforting words of her Uncle calling her by her favourite nickname, to when she zoned out and snapping back to reality with the feeling of warmth and comfort gone and replaced by the feeling of betrayal by the two people who she thought were the ones who actually understood her, to the fight and her literally beating up her uncle and being so pumped up that not even her granny could control her, to the hurting words she gave to everyone who tried to help her. Literally stabbing them in the heart with each word that came out of her mouth.

Webby finally got to the treehouse. She climbed up the old ladder and opened the door to the inside part, the part she would go to on a rainy day or in her case a late rainy night. She was cold and wet but luckily she brought matches to light a fire in the fireplace witch already had firewood in it. As she lit the fire she took off the backpack and dug out some extra clothes that she had found in the backpack. It looked like one of Scrooge's old cloaks or something. It was a little big on her but she didn't care. She took off her wet, damp clothes and put the cloak on. Then she got some pillows and blankets that were in a closet for if the boys and her were camping. She made herself a pallet bed next to the fire place and got her backpack.

She took out the picture of Lena and a couple of tear drops fell down her eyes and onto the broken glass. She put the picture next to her bed and opened the box to pull out a picture album of the two that Beakly hid for a while.

Webby started to cry as she flipped page by page until she couldn't take it anymore, she slammed the album shut and started crying

Webby started to cry as she flipped page by page until she couldn't take it anymore, she slammed the album shut and started crying. When she was done crying about Lena, she kissed the picture of Lena on the top of her four head and got snugged under that blankets she was hoping not to have a nightmare again but she couldn't stop thinking about what she said in the mansion.

*I HATE YOU!!  I HATE YOU ALL*
*DON'T CALL ME DARLING WEE WEBBIGAIL ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MY UNCLE!!*
*SPOILED TRIPLET BRATS!! YOU CAN JUST GO ON WITH YOUR NORMAL LIVES WHILE I AM HURTING AND LOVKED IN THE SHADOWS!!*

Webby: "They were trying to help me. I pushed them away. I lost my best friend and my family again. I told them that I hated them. I told Uncle Scrooge that he wasn't my Uncle anymore. I actually made the old man cry. I called the triplets brats. I smacked talked Della, I told everybody that I hated them. I thought nobody cared about Lena but they do. Worse yet I was fighting Scrooge and Granny and I could've hurt them. I LOST MY FAMILY,I LOVE MY WORLD.

Webby cried herself to sleep that night as she was drifting off to sleep she heard the words as she fell asleep.

I LOST MY FAMILY, I LOST MY WORLD