Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix

Chapter 2.11 Raven the Phoenix

"Father, stop following us and have a life please!" Raven yelled to her father who was sneakily following her and Silver, he was holding two tree branches with leaves to hide himself behind the bushes but his otherworldly aura that was shining as brightly as the sun give away his location easily as 1, 2, 3.

It's been 3 weeks ever since that time and all is well and the Guardians never talk about that incident again, if they would? Then go beat her father up if they can, but if not then scram!!

"Oh my darling little daughter, your father is so lonely. Won't you come and comfort your old man?" Yang Jin pitifully pleaded to Raven.

"Father please, stop that, your creeping me out!" Raven cringed "By the way, Gillha had been looking for you. Why don't you go to him, I know you enjoy his company."

"Hmp. Your just chasing away this handsome father of yours away, so where is Gillha now?"

"In the library." Ravens mouth twitched looking at the speed of changing face her father is doing.

"Alrighty then, goodbye my dear little cute adorable darling daughter! Trololo~" Yang Jin then run off as fast as lightning as if his butt was on fire.

"Father, wait!" Raven suddenly called.

Yang Jin immediately stopped and turned back to his darling daughter and zoomed in on an instant, he held her hand.

"I just knew my darling daughter would miss her father, what does my cute little bedbug want?"

"Father, stop with the nicknames already, I'm not a kid anymore." Raven reminded her father for the hundred time.

"Oh shush you, no matter how old you will be you will always be my little bedbug." Yang Jin gently held her hand as his eyes warmed.

"Father, I know you love me and... mom too but isn't it time to move on and continue your life." Raven held her father's hand as she gently tells him her next words "You once told me that mom was not your mate but you love her so you married her but now that she is gone and you had found your mate... I won't be angry if you decided to marry again. I just want to see you happy again father, it's alright to love again and I know that mother would also want to see you happy."

"D-Daughter, I...." Yang Jin looked at her hesitant.

"It's alright father, go and chase your mate down! Once you capture your mate never ever let go of your mate again!" Raven cheered him on.

"Then I best be going now, I'll go capture that mate of mine before other does! I once saw that Guardian who was always around mate...." Yang Jin ran but then stop and turned back, he looked at Raven with warmth "Daughter, thank you." Yang Jin said before running away, his figure no longer visible.