Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.8 Ivy Neil

Ivy stood there frozen on her spot as she looked at the figure in front of her, her eyes wide as she looked at the man smiling her way.

"Cici......." The man's smile was so warm that her frozen heart felt like it immediately melted under his warm smile, Ivy's smile could not be hidden as she slowly made her way towards the man.

"*******" Ivy called out the man's name sweetly, he sweetly smiled at her as she called out his name. He opened his arms wide as he waited for her to jump into his embrace.

His wait was not too long because Ivy was so excited that she ran towards him, she longed to hug him.

"********, I miss you!" Ivy said as she stood in front of the smiling man, his smile even deepened when Ivy was only a meter of reach.

"I miss you too, Cici." The man said as he leaned over her to hug her and trap her in his embrace.

"............sadly, you're not the one I'm looking for." The man suddenly froze as his smile became stiff as he stop dead from his track, he look at Ivy with a frozen smile.

Ivy's warm looked changed into a deadly cold glare as she stared icily at the man in front of her, her eyes that was sparkling seemed to have been submerged into a millennium ice seeing how cold it is.

If we were to recall back from a few minutes when the man appeared in front of Ivy, Ivy's eyes had long ago turned cold the very moment she had laid her eyes on the man because she knew even with his face being the same with that man, he was different from him.

*Splat!*

"But thanks anyway for showing me his face, it's been awhile since I last saw him. You did a very big favor for me, since that's the case I'll let you die quickly, alright?" Ivy pulled out her sword from the man's chest as she wipe it clean with one swipe, the man's white robes slowly got dyed with his red blood as he staggered backwards. His eyes were looking at Ivy with disbelief until he died.

Ivy slowly opened her eyes as she could feel a headache coming, she held her head as she slowly stood up from the ground.

"As I thought, it's all just an illusion." Ivy said as she looked around, she spotted the group of Giant Lizards in her left and Daimon in her right just a few meters from her.

The white light that the group experienced a while ago was in fact the casting of an illusion, without realizing it the group was knocked out by the light and was brought into that illusion.

If it were a normal person who did not know that he was put into an illusion then that person would die without knowing how he/she died and that could have happened to Ivy too if she got immersed in the illusion.

Thankfully the illusion that the caster casted was f*ck*ng terrible to the extent that she knew right away that it was fake!