Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi

Chapter 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi

"Nica sis, do you really have to leave? Don't go, okay?" Abigail tightened his hold on Veronica's arms not wanting to let go of her, he would be really sad if she were to leave him. Michael and his "lover" could leave him for all he care but not his Nica sis!

"Abi, don't be such a brat." Veronica laughed at the little dumpling. "Your already grown up and a "man" at that, quit acting like a little sissy." She teased.

"But......"

"No buts, this day is bound to come. From the start, I never intended to stay here anyway I had somewhere to go to and someone to look for." Veronica faintly smiled as she raffled her little buns hair for the last time.

Veronica then faced the monk and glared at him seriously, if only looks could kill then the monk would have already die for the millionth time that day.

"Dan, take good care of my little Abi. I'll be expecting for him to have no hair untouched when I see him back and also invite me to your wedding." Veronica finally smiled as she pat the monks shoulder or Dan.

"Don't worry, not a Mutant will touch my dear Abi!" Daniel held Abigail close to him as the "shy" young man flushed with embarrassment being held this close by the monk. Veronica raised her eyebrows and looked at Daniel sternly "And me.... Not after the wedding."

The monk's real name was Daniel Mcaway, he was the second son of a billionaire who decided to become a monk to live a peaceful life but then suddenly the Apocalypse striked and he became a wandering monk. He then remembered his fiancée that his family keeps on talking about and then he remembered the child that he had helped, he then went into a long journey to search for his long lost bride. His only regret is not being there for his bride's side when bad times happen but when he saw his bride well after his long search and seeing a half-breed trying to hurt his bride made his blood boil so he decided to deal with the half-breed while saving his bride at the same time and also making the best first impression, hitting three birds with one stone! He was also glad that his bride chose to give him a chance because he would be so sad if his bride left him!!

"Don't worry, Nica sis we won't start the wedding if your still not here!" Abigail beamed being like the innocent young boy he is.

"L-Love.......!" Daniel said as he was ready to shed tears of blood.

"I'll best remember that...." Veronica smirked at Daniel as she looked at Michael who was waiting at a corner.

"V...." Michael started.

"I know, you don't have to say it. Michael, you and I may have a bad end but it does not mean that we could not become friends. Our relationship was ruined by Lotus and I don't blame you for that fact and you falling for her, you were brokenhearted and you thought that she cared for you and stuff but truly she was just one scheming b*tch! Don't worry about me anymore and let's just forget about those things and start anew, let's just be friends." Veronica smiled faintly. "I know that the past would only be our past now and our present, we need to go separate ways. Michael... an advice from a "friend", when you truly love a person no matter what happens you will trust that person and will protect that person and love that person with all your heart. As I see it now, that person is no longer me Michael." Veronica said in a lowered voice.

Michael was shock when he heard Veronica's words and tried to ponder on her words, he looked down as a image of a person appeared on his mind. He thought that he was just over thinking it but he did not know that all along he had already fallen in love with that person, not to Abigail but to that person.

"Then, goodbye everyone!" And right before their very eyes, Veronica disappeared like air. She was invisibly fast, she comes and go like the wind and how she had change their lives.