Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.4 Ivy Neil

Dark, yes it was dark, darker than the kettles pot. Not a thing could be seen on naked eyes and even light spells seemed to be eaten by the darkness, no matter how much Ivy tries to lighten the surroundings of the room it seemed like something was preventing her from effectively casting her magic.

"Why don't we just go in, Mistress? The last Dragon might already been dead, he hadn't made any sounds for decades already." The Leader suggested.

"No, we can't go in just yet. There might be traps in there and without a light we can't possibly go in there." Ivy stated as she continue to look at the dark room, her sapphire eyes even looked more enchanting.

Deep within the room, unknown to them, a man chained on the pillar was looking at the group with his blood red ruby eyes. He was smiling as he looks at Ivy, he seemed to be interested in her.

"WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLUMBER!!!" A deep voice rang out from the darkness, with his mere voice alone the ground shook with intensity.

"Slumber? Are you in hibernation or something? Weren't you imprisoned here, what slumber nonsense are you talking about?" Ivy replied in a sassy tone irritated by the man's voice.

Hearing Ivy's reply, the man sweat drops as he did not know what to reply. He had never faced such a sharp tongued woman before, does she not fear him?

"I AM SLEEPING SO I AM DEFINITELY IN MY SLUMBER IMPRISONED OR NOT!" The man replied satisfied with his answer.

"Whatever. Your voice seemed to be coming far away so it seems that you are chained somewhere far far away then..." Ivy started to blabber. "There might be a trap inside but with my magical treasure that my worrywart Silver gave me I can possibly get out of here alive, the puny Dragon can't move so there are really no threats inside the room that could harm me." Ivy whispered as she creepily laugh.

"Has the Mistress gone crazy?"

"Well, mister last Dragon who was in the middle of his "deep slumber" please by all means continue what you were doing as I escape from here." Ivy said as she activated countless magical treasures, light shone around her enveloping her with its otherworldly brilliance. The light from her magical treasures seemed to have lightened the dark room a little when she took a step inside.

'So, treasures from another world seemed to have no restrictions in a different world and they seemed to bend some of the rules.'

"Mistress, wait for us!"

"Be careful!" The man shouted as he tried to warn Ivy of the dangers ahead but he was shocked when he saw that nothing happened to her despite the rain of different kinds of spells.

"M-Mistress!" The Leader and his remaining Clan members almost had a heart attack when different kinds of spells rained of them but by some luck, they were still alive!