Log II - Alfie

February 11, 2019

Day two. I've been scolded for not eating already! They must be really hungry. But. I'm. Not. Eating. Not a single bite.

I've also met the big man himself. He's actually not big, he's actually quite tall and skinny. What's his name? Winston? I don't remember, I was scared of him.

He basically told me that he's glad he found me and tried feeding me all of this false information about Roisin. He tried to glorify my situation, saying that it's God's gift to be preyed on.

Bullshit.

Nothing else has happened so far, though.

But! I heard some drama in the halls. A whole lot of it.

I heard this short, "elf" of a vampire girl muttering to herself about running away. Her eyes were red. It was creepy looking. Another thing I heard was something about Roisin. The ones who came to get me could sense something coming from her. Not blood or anything, just something that they haven't encountered... dare I say it could be power? I'm not sure. They also mentioned her eyes. Her eyes are a bright green, which apparently isn't normal in vampire standards. Their eyes range from reds and yellows. Could that have something to do with it?

If she's got power, I hope she uses it for good. Hope? No, I know she will.

I don't have much else to say. I could tell you about my holding place, but it looks like a normal dungeon. I think I'm gonna take a nap... for the 20th time.

I will update tomorrow.

~ Alfie Oliver