Chapter 1 - First Meeting With Bad Vibes

-In this chapter could be used strong language-

"I'm not a kid anymore mom. I'm not going to follow your damn rules!" I said to my mother.
"You're my daughter and you will follow my 'damn rules'!" She now yelled.

"I'm so done with you all.. You're just controlling me, telling me what to do. I'm 19 mom! Nine-fucking-teen!" I now yelled too.

If you're wondering what's going on now; My name is Choi y/n and I'm 19 years old. My mother and I are having an argument because I'm just getting controlled from my parents. I don't have any siblings but still.. I'm so done with their bullshit.

"I'm leaving!" I shouted, so I took my coat, car keys and my phone and slammed the door shut.

I unlocked my car and sat down on the drivers seat and started the car and drove off.

I had no idea where to go so I just drove and drove and then I stopped in front of a nightclub.

"Really y/n?" I mumbled and just went into the club.

•————————•

I got into the club and looked around and I spotted a young man maybe 21 and he looked at me smirking as I just raised my left eyebrow. Just then someone shouted "Free shots!" and my eyes shot directly to the bar. Everyone stood up and went to the bar, wow so many people here.

I just went to he dance floor and tried to forget about the argument and have fun.

It worked perfectly.

•————————•

A few people in black Smokings left I guess they were someone's bodyguards because they looked so strong and muscular.

I got tired so I left to and wanted to head to a nearby hotel because I didn't want to go back home..

•————————•

I was about to get into my car when I heard someone say "Please Jungkook, I'll give it to you tomorrow. But just please don't hurt my family!"

I locked my car and followed the voice and spotted 2 man, one in black and the other was well.. he looked normal, but he sweated so much!

The black one who I guess was Jungkook had a gun pointed at the sweating man in front of him who's back was touching the wall.

"Malcom, listen.. You know exactly that I'm inpatient. And still you forgot the fucking money!" He spat in his face

"I know but please-" But Jungkook shot him with the gun he has. But as turned gaze to me as I hiccuped.

"oh shit" I mumbled, my eyes widened and I slowly walked backwards as he walked towards me.

I ran as fast as I could to my car, but he was faster than me and held my arm.
"Not so fast" he smirked and tightened his grip on my arm.