Chapter 6 - Getting Closer

-In this chapter could be used strong language-

[Probably won't be using pictures anymore]

After a good three minutes of running and trying to catch that brat, I've finally catched him.

"Gotcha", I said as I grabbed him by his sleeve, and smiled rebelliously.

"A fast one, I see." he said, now smiling too.

There was just silence. We kept on starring into each others eyes.

The only thing we heard were the birds.

"Y/n, I-" he got cut off by one of his bodyguards.

"Boss, Song Taeyong is on the phone", we looked at his bodyguard, and then back at each other.

JK's POV

"Boss, Kim Taeyong is on the phone", one of my bodyguards Jackson said.

Are you kidding me?
I was about to get closer to her!

I sighed, "I'm coming.."

Y/N's POV

He sighed and said "I'm coming".

I let go of his sleeve and he walked pass me.
I felt dumbfounded.

•————•

20:23

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling and thought about, what happened in the garden.

Why do I feel so attracted towards him?

My stomach felt so empty. I was hungry.

So I decided to stand up, go to the kitchen and eat something! A great idea of mine.

I arrived in the huge kitchen, my eyes widened.
"Hungry, huh?", I startled and turned around.
"I almost pooped myself you brat!" I said pointing at the owner of this huge mansion, looking 'scary', and he just laughed.

He was shirtless.
Again.

"Boi, where's your shirt?" I asked acting totally disgusted, but dying inside.

"Why? Don't you like what you see?" He teases me. Ugly brat.
"No looks- just ew!" I teased back.

Two can play this game, Jeon.

He put his hand on the left side of his chest, "ouch, my poor heart" he said, acting sad.
"Taste the bitter sweet taste of pain" I stocked out my tongue, crossing my arms.

"Oh, so we're playing this game , huh?" He said. He walked towards me and put me over his shoulder. I kicked around with my legs. "Let me down" I whined.

•————•

He closed the door of his bedroom and threw me on his bed as he locked the door and hovered over me.

"Excuse you", I crossed my arms again, "I wanna go now so bye" I said and tried to push him off me. I pouted, he's too strong for me. :(

"Nope" he whispered, "There is one thing I wanted to do, since I saw you" he stated.

"No one is gonna stop you" I replied giving him a sign that he can be he around you.

And with that, what I totally not regret nor do anything about it, he slowly leaned in and placed his soft lips on mine.

— ok maybe I exaggerated —

I absolutely kissed back. I mean, who wouldn't?

I pulled him closer as I wanted him more.
So, I pushed him off me and got onto top of him. He smiled at my actions.

He hasn't any shirt on either, so why not be fair, and take off my shirt too?

Yeah
I
Did
It
hihi

I kissed him with as much passion as I could as he did so too.

He pushed me away and hovered over me again, as he attacked my neck with his rough kisses, sucking on my neck. As he sucked I accidentally let out a single moan as he found my sweet spot.

"Ain't fair for me" I said and pulled his chin so I could kiss him again. And being so nice I gave him a bit of pleasure too?

Right then, someone knocked on his bedroom door.

"Jungkook? Are you in there?"

Shit.