Chapter 7 - Got caught

-In this chapter could be used strong language-

"Jungkook? Are you in there?"

Shit.

We stopped our movements and looked at each other with widened eyes.

„What are we gonna do?!" I whispered to him.

He got off of me and put on a random shirt.

"Where's my shirt?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Uhh" he looked at his floor and finally found your shirt, so he pointed at the other side of the room like a child.

I stood up and rushed over to get my shirt and put it on.

"Ok, ok, calm down, we got this" I said kinda panicking.

"You're the one who's not calm?!" He said, pulling up one eyebrow.

"Don't know what you talking 'bout" I said turning around, about to open the door.

"Jungkook, why did you lock your door? Open this door, or I'll do it!" He said, getting impatient.

You fixed your hair and opened the door.

"Hey~! Uhm.. Taehyung, right?" You said pointing your index finger at him, smiling innocently.

"Yeah.." he said, thinking about what Jungkook and I might done in Jungkook's room.

"What- what did you guys do? The door was locked. Did not anything.. how do I say this-" He slowly said — "Get to the point!" Jungkook shouted behind me startling me and the handsome guy at the door.

"Did you guys had s-" I widened my eyes and said "Heck no!" — "And if so, you would hear her loud voice screaming my name, begging for more" he smirked while trying to give as much information as he could.

"I'm planing on how to kill you in your sleep" I innocently said and blowed him a kiss.

"Without anyone noticing it" I added and walked past Taehyung to my room.

I plopped down onto my bed and face palmed myself.

"Gosh, Y/N! Why are you so freaking stupid" I whispered.

Knock, knock.

Why does someone always knock on the door of the room I am?!

"Come in" I breathed out.

"Hello, my precious baby" I recognized that voice.

Jungkook, again.

"Goodbye, my precious idiot" I gave out.

"Maybe we should finish what we started, don't you think so too?" He asked, closing the door and walking towards my bed.

"No" I stated. "It was a mistake, don't you think so too" I mimicked him.

JK's POV

"It was a mistake, don't you think so too?" She said.